My Girlfriend and I stayed here for 5nights in Sep 2011. It's not too bad of a hotel for the price. Although its a far walking distance to the beach and Legian rd, Day time try turning left when leaving the Hotel and the 1st Left into the alleyway. Follow all the way round this will take you quicker to the action instead of walking all way around. This hotel is located quite a walking distance from action and its very dark when walking home late from a night out.
We stayed in a junior suite looking over the pool on the 3rd Floor, which was quite Spacious and clean.The kitchen had no cutlery or plates at all. The Room Service was Great all ours of the day. The Pool was great to sunbake by, but the Pool could do with a big of cleaning. You can see mould stains on the bottom of the pool. The Pool Bar was great spent a lot of time here. The worst thing about this hotel and the biggest disapointment was our Bathroom. Everytime you had a shower the water would not drain therefore the whole bathroom would fill up with the shower water and we would have to use towels to clean it up and stop the water from coming into the bedroom. We advised reception twice and they sent a guy up to clean it up although we had cleaned most of it up as we were scared we were going o hurt ourselves my slipping. I booked hotel online and asked for hotel transfers but on arrival there was no one to pick us up. I phoned hotel whom weren't real helpful so we go a taxi instead. I wasn't a fan of the breakfast no western food at all mainly fried food not something I like first thing in the morning. The Spa is a must try!! Very enjoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Kuta Resort by Swiss-Belhotel is conveniently located in the heart of Kuta area, 15 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport and five minutes to Kuta beach. Our central location allows easy access to entertainment venues, tourist attractions, exclusive shopping and sightseeing in the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua regions.We boast more than 250 rooms, featuring amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. Choose from superior, deluxe or junior suites tastefully furnished in a blend of classical and contemporary motifs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Kuta Hotel Kuta
- Bali Kuta Resort And Convention Center
- Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center