All reviews large swimming pool legian street staff at reception sun loungers coz
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Okay so on arrival to the hotel we were met by super enthusiastic reception staff who pampered me with Gili Island trips before we even got the room.

Arriving into the room, I was in utter shock as the pictures didn't look anything like what I had seen online and was so so so disappointed. The toilet was awful, with cockroaches crawling out the drains and walls and was filthy and old and just terrible... The beds had a few stains on them but were cleaned.
We stayed in a Junior Suite with a pool view, and you are good getting a double room facing the pool! If you are expecting a kitchenette, forget it there is only a fridge so basically your paying more for a fridge and some dusty cupboards...

The pool is okay, never went in it as it didn't really appeal to us, so I cant comment much on the pool!

There was a bit of an altercation with asking to view CCTV as we believed 750,000 IDR was stolen from our room, we were told we would be emailed and was assured if the cleaner did steal they would call the police.

All in all, stay in this place for your first night in bali if you want a cheap quick sleep before going to a real hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and wouldnt have if I had seen this hotel first..

The area is not bad and not rough at all, quite close to the strip and beach and little boutiques but besides that its pretty much a dump :) & the wifi disconnects every time you leave the hotel..

Room Tip: Dont stay here for too long
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ruby S
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever seen. They just don't maintain the hotel the rooms are big but dirty, no water preassure, the pool is missing tiles. Also super unfriendly staff always trying to rip you off selling you stuff a 2 times the boreal price.

Then the horrifying concierge. He will try to take you to the worst places for 2 times the price. For example water rafting with full day taxi to and back from ubud he offered 550k each. We got it for less than 200k booking by ourselves.

Or the gili boat tickets. He booked the worst company for us that picked us up 2 hrs late, overcharged us and then decided that to come back we had to pay 200k more to get the morning boat. Again all of them are thieves in this hotel.

One thing is Indonesian bargaining which I even enjoy but the other is selling you something different than you ask for.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Blu1511
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

(-)Dirty
(-)Smelly
(-) Many broken items all around the hotel, from the pool tiles to the toilets of your bedroom
(---) Their tour guides offer you the classic tourist scam (if you going to Gili refuse to use Marina Srikandi)

(+) Location
(+) Staff
(+) Price

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Fabien A
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We checked in at 3am and checked out at 5am. By far the worst hotel I've been too. That's saying something considering I've done low budget hotels and they were 5 star compared to this. The bed was dirty the room was dirty. The lights didn't work, the toilet was something that belonged in a prison. Sorry I'm sure prison toilets are better.
As we only booked for one night the whole experience for us was just comedy value. It's true you get for what you pay for. £17 for the night would pay that to never experience that again.
The photos shown were completely different to what you go and see.
No towels, half a toilet roll.
See photos to show what I mean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SheikhQ84
Reviewed 7 July 2017

People who work there are just amazingly heplfull and nice!
There is a huge swimming pool avalable and you are only 15 minutes walking from the beatch!
Really nice place to stay, especially if you wants to have parties !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo