Dekuta Hotel
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$641
US$109
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$65
US$97
US$79
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$84
Agoda.com
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$189
US$164
Agoda.com
Bintang Bali Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$96
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$78
Agoda.com
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
US$180
US$159
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$79
Agoda.com
All reviewsbeachwalk mallkuta beachpoppies laneno elevatorsmall lanerooms are nicefew minutes walkbudget hotelbreakfast menucentral locationnebulachownightlifetoothpasteclubsindonesia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Although dekuta doesn't have the best pool in Bali, the most fancy rooms by far it has the best location.
For 17-24 year olds anyway
It is right next to the beach, excellent tattooists, the Mushie bar, the clubs and the big shopping centre, kodak money changer is near
And of course for the end of every night out- it's extremely close to mcdonalds
Only downfall is the breakfast however it's already included in the price so it's not like your missing out on anything
Having said that, the breakfast might not be amazing but the lunch and dinner menu ESPECIALLY the carborna is amazing.
Also they need to clean the rooms more thoroughly like every other hotel
Even though it's near the clubs you can't hear the noise
I stay elsewhere when I come with my family (cause they pay for it!) but when traveling with my friends I won't stay anywhere else! They always have a deal on with the rooms to get them supercheap
The beds and pillows are hell comfy
It's great value for your money and I recommend everybody who asks to stay here
I come to Bali around four times a year and stay at this fabulous hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Just got back from an 8 night stay in Bali and DeKuta. Really like this hotel. Good location, friendly and very helpful staff. My only issue was the toilet in our room didn't work, we ended up using the one in the lobby. Like other reviews have mentioned there isn't much sun around the pool chairs but if tanning is what you're after the beach is only a few minutes walk away. For under $100 per night including breakfast I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Booked a 2 nights stay for 2 rooms during a short trip to Bali in March. First disappointment, requested high floor not knowing that the hotel does not have elevator. Yes, their highest floor may just be 3 storeys but having to climb up the stairs after having too many bintangs is very challenging... Second disappointment air-con was not functioning well! Imagine the heat in Bali and waiting forever for the air con to cool the room... even leaving the air con on when we left the room for a couple of hours doesnt make any difference. both rooms we booked had this issue and when we called them to check it out, they just switched it off and then turned it on and said ok. you must be kidding me... i am sitting in the room sweating buckets and he said ok? Third disappointment room floor was filthy! it is dusty and dirty. we had to use the towels to clean the floor. Fourth disappointment bed has ants crawling! Its bad enough I had to deal with a warm air con and now ants crawling on me while i'm trying to sleep? Had enough for one night so I forfeited my second night payment and went to book another hotel in kuta which is much cheaper but with better amenities!

Room Tip: DO NOT request for high floor if you do not wish to climb up the stairs. And make sure the air con is functioning well.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank nasteestar
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Recommended by my cousin, I went ahead to book, stayed for 3 nights and loved every bit of the hotel. Rooms are clean and bed's comfy plus, Wi-fi's a breeze here. Hotel's just 5a short walk to Kuta Beach and 10mins away from Hard Rock Café. In summary - Strategically located.
Will definitely stay there for my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I usually stay in Legian or Seminyak and decided I didnt want to drive my bike anymore (was robbed and pushed off my scooter in November 2013) So I decided to stay where I could walk to the beach and shops. DeKuta is located at the beach end of Poppies 2, a very short walk down to Beachwalk. Its rooms are spacious and modern with either a choice of twin beds or a king bed and the balcony are large for Bali standards. The pool area always has sun which is good for those who tan and also lots of shaded places to sit and relax around the pool and lobby. The restaurant attached does room service but dining in was a better option (im a people watcher). Wifi was available FOC and worked in all areas of the hotel! I would consider staying at this hotel again when I return to Bali.

Room Tip: Second Floor... facing away from the morning sun. I stayed in room 223 just above the end of the pool
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank laladodol
RomeoPutra M, Marketing Communications at Dekuta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the Trip Advisor readers.

We are glad to learn that our location is an advantage you could benefit from and our facilities have impressed you. You came to Bali in a good time when the weather is already sunny. Be rest assured that your next stay with us will be even more pleasurable one, as we continuously strive to provide the most memorable and unique stay for our guests.

Looking forward to welcome you as one of our guest again in the near future.

Cheers!