The choice of living here is the only but worst thing we did in our Bali trip!
I stayed here in Feb22-24, 2014, with my father and mother.
1. After arrival, we found that the hotel was under construction with its swimming pool. I didn't get any notice while booking it 2 month ago. So the whole place looks dirty and messy anywhere. The hotel just provide free shuttle bus to its sister hotel if you want to swim in the pool, that's OK. But why we have to swim in the pool in another hotel while we choose this hotel beside the beach? Why not we book another hotel with swimming pool and good looking while we stay?
2. Very noisy in the room. We three adults live in superior room with a extra bed. First night we arriving, we heard heavy noisy coming from outside. Sounds like some machine in the factory is working. After we sleeping, the noisy gets harder and harder. We call the front dest about the issue, told that we can't suffer, then one of the manager came in my room, told me that the noisy was from the construction place, they had asked the stuff stop. The time had been 12:00pm at midnight! All of my family just would like to sleep! Obviously, the noise is not from what this manager said, it was still alive! I asked if we could change a room, but this manager is entangled with me if we should pay for extra money before he found we have paid for extra bed. The new room is just under the floor at the same place with the previous room. The noise stood still!
In the next morning, I went out to see where was the noise coming from, obviously the whole floor you could hear such sound, I found it came from A/C unit of every room, they are put separately outside of room. This 4 star hotel even don't have a central air-con system!
Then, I asked if there's a room we could live without hearing the sound. They provided us another room. The sound was even seriously, I was tired of do anything. So, the two night we stay, their customer totally didn't sleep! I recorded the sound in the room and show it to the front dest when we check out. The front desk just say sorry. Nobody apologizes for our sleeping.
3. The photo I attached show the dirty of the wall in the room. Such similar poor hardware you could see anywhere in this hotel.
4. The only thing good is the breakfast and the stuff in the restaurant.
I will consider if I should choose Best Western brand in my future trip in other place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Resort Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Resort Kuta Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Resort Kuta Bali