“Hotel close to both Kuta Beach and Denpasar Airport”

Best Western Resort Kuta
Ranked #119 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 3 September 2010

Best Western lies in the outskirts of Kuta, but it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to walk to the southern parts of Kuta Beach. The hotel offers a good breakfast buffet, with both western and asian food. The pool is large and free pool towels are provided. The room was clean and nice

The staff are nice, but some need to improve their English skills. I tried to arrange a late check out (because of a late flight back home), but even though I talked to several people at the front desk no one could give me an answer or didn't understand me and we ended up having to check out at noon.

Don't forget to check if get the right type of room. We had booked a superior room, but when I got back home I can see on the pictures that we stayed in a standard room.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 August 2010

My partner and I just got back from our stay at the best western in Kuta/Bali. The hotel was lovely and all staff wonderful. We had a midnight check in due to flights and had no trouble; within ten minutes we were in our room. The breakfast was a good mix of Western/Asian food with an egg chef on hand to whip up bacon or omelettes. The swim up bar provided great cocktails for me and an endless supply of bintang for my partner. The rooms were extremely large with flat screens, mini bar and tea/coffee facilities and the bathroom had superb water pressure. The room was cleaned daily and always fresh (and we discovered that by leaving a tip for cleaning staff we received extras!) The best part was the peace and quiet being away from the busy streets of Kuta, there is a Circle K across the road for all supplies as well as a massage parlour. The hotel has almost completed building its own spa/massage facilities which look divine and it is a shame we missed out on them. My partner and I walked into Kuta day/night time without any problems (once we knew which way to go), we also used taxis (cheap) ask and reception calls taxi for you. Having stayed at other hotels in Bali I must say the Best Western is by far the best for Quality and price. Everything is new and fresh and everything works (which in bali is a big plus).

1  Thank Sharon79_Perth
Reviewed 22 August 2010

My partner and I stayed at Best Western Resort following our stay in Ubud, and were looking for a cheap yet decent place where we'd be out most of the day and stay in only during the evenings. We got exactly what we wanted with this place. For a reasonable price, we got a huge, clean deluxe room right by the swimming pool. My partner was thrilled with the LCD TV with its many channels. Bed was very comfortable and we had a good sleep.

The location isn't very good, but taxi to the hotel from downtown Kuta is cheap - around 15,000 rupiah max. Plus, there's a shuttle bus to/from the hotel which runs every 2 hours. There's a 24 hour convenience store right outside the hotel which is very safe and excellent if you need a snack at 1 in the morning.

Service was above expectations - staff were friendly; we were offered a welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival and they were ever friendly in answering our questions. Breakfast was ok... best to go really early or late to avoid the crowd, and screaming children. There was loud banging noise outside the room in the morning as we were about to leave for the airport - very bad if we were planning to stay in that day!

Generally, we liked this hotel and will definitely stay here again because of its value for money.

1  Thank yasmin_m83