“Relaxing”

Green Garden Spa
Ranked #12 of 130 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Set amidst frangipani garden and beautiful pool, this spa facility is located inside the Green Garden Hotel - well known for its quality but very affordable. Treatments are privately conducted in an air-conditioned spa studio with very clean standard or private rooms for deluxe packages. This day spa is ideal for couples and mature travelers but families with small children might not be suitable due to restricted space available for play.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We both love having reflexology which is wonderful for your feet and legs after walking everywhere.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

great value and friendly staff, give it a go! I had a massage, facial and pedicure and it was better than expected. Tge grounds are nice too.

1  Thank natalie s
Reviewed 23 May 2012

great service & value, staff are all lovely, Location great, premises very clean, hotel attached is great & cheap for meals

Reviewed 12 May 2012

Got one of the best hot stone massage here. I had to initially cancel my first appointment so I got the resort to call them and I rescheduled to another time. I arrived only to be told I had no booking. From what we could gather was that the hotel rung the wrong Green Garden apparently theres another one. Anyway they honoured the mistake and because they were booked out the manager ended up giving me the massage. I was very very happy with the massage and with the service.

1  Thank sydneyfaith
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I was given a Foot Massage voucher included in my stay at the Green Garden Hotel,Tuban. On the day of my booking I had to wait for their transport to pick me up as the Spa is at their sister hotel 1 kilometre away.After arriving at The Green Garden Spa we waited in reception & then eventually escorted to the Spa room which was small & basic. The foot massage was lovely as one would expect.We then waited to be transported back to our hotel. After many trips to Asia & being a Beautician & Massage Therapist for 16 years myself I enjoy luxury treatments but found this one to be mediocre.

1  Thank Kay P