“WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!”

Febri's Spa
Ranked #3 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in prime South Kuta Beach (close to central shopping), Febri's Spa is popular among holiday makers, offering a wide range of relaxing treatments in tranquil ambiance within anyone's budget. Short packages are offered in sleek air-conditioned studios. More sophisticated and deluxe packages are offered in private spa villas; each has its own spacious garden, shower and bathing area surrounded by high walls for personal privacy and luxury. Signature treatments in these spa villas associate chocolate and various natural products. Some of its basic treatments include gentle foot reflexology, hot stone massage, hair & scalp treatments (hair cream bath), caringly given by attentive staff. There are family packages as well as classic beauty treatments such as waxing, facials, manicures and more.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

My husband and I attended the Febri's Spa and were absolutely blown away. The wonderful service, relaxed atmosphere, secure environment and tranquil experience makes us very excited to return to Bali and this will be the first outing we do once we return in a few months time. The staff were very professional and friendly and really took the time to ensure that we were comfortable and received the pampering that we were very excited to attend the Febri's Spa for. We had a full body massage and pedicure which took approximately two and a half hours. I was also impressed that they had a safety deposit box in each cubicle which you were required to enter your own passcode into for your wallet and valuables while you were receiving your treatments. I am only sorry that we did not attend earlier as we made a booking on our last day. We will definitely be back with the rest of the family for a day or two or three at the Febri's! Thank you so much!

Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Adelaide, AUS
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great spa at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Loved the rooms at Febris. We only had our nails painted but were sat in big comfy lounges in an air-condtioned room, fish tanks to watch and back ground music to relax. Was so relaxing that my brothers partner fell asleep and I was struggling to keep my eyes open. Would have loved to stay for a massage but just ran out of time. Febris is less than half the price of our hotel and only just across the road. Recommend if you want the full experience but not the full price!

Visited March 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I have visited Febri's spa on 2 trips to Bali and on both occasions it was fantastic.

The ladies are so lovely and made sure I has comfortable at all times. Everything was clean and the decor was very attractive. I found it very professional and was great value for money (better value than the expensive resorts I stayed at). I ended up going nearly every day because it was just that great! There was a bit of construction going on next door but I didn't find the noise to be much of a problem.

Safes are available if you are worried about your valuables, but the ladies are so honest.

If you are in the area I highly recommend you give it a try. If I go back to Bali again, Febri's spa will be my first destination :)

Adelaide, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great value and Great staff”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This is truly a good value for money spa that is clean and well decorated. All the girls are lovelly but my favourite girls were Rani & Virgo. Customers come from all the hotels around the area and it can be hard to get an appointment if you do not book in advance. There are also great kids packages as I took my 6 year old boy who fell asleep during his massage and my 10 year old daughter Makenzie who absolutely loved Rani.

Visited January 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“5 Stars”
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the febris hotel on our first trip. My wife hated bali at first. But the febris hotel really helped her relax. After 2 days of getting used to the heat and horns. On day 3 we decided to indulge in the spa facilitys. Best move we made. The whole team were very profesional. And the facilities were clean and very tranquil. I still recomend them to veryone who goes over.