“Spa treatment amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Febri's Spa
Ranked #3 of 125 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in prime South Kuta Beach (close to central shopping), Febri's Spa is popular among holiday makers, offering a wide range of relaxing treatments in tranquil ambiance within anyone's budget. Short packages are offered in sleek air-conditioned studios. More sophisticated and deluxe packages are offered in private spa villas; each has its own spacious garden, shower and bathing area surrounded by high walls for personal privacy and luxury. Signature treatments in these spa villas associate chocolate and various natural products. Some of its basic treatments include gentle foot reflexology, hot stone massage, hair & scalp treatments (hair cream bath), caringly given by attentive staff. There are family packages as well as classic beauty treatments such as waxing, facials, manicures and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spa treatment amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Went here with my bf for a day spa package . A package in a private spa villa is a must ! For only $35 each for 3 hours! Staff are great, surroundings beautiful, walked out rejuvenated ! Will definitely return here on my next visit

1 Thank Chritty83

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

My family recently stayed at the Febris Hotel and we all had the Balinese massage which was absolutely amazing and great value for money. I would absolutely recommend it at the start of your holiday! Switari was my masseuse and she was excellent. Will definitely come back! Amazing experience.

2 Thank Lisa P
Melbourne, Australia
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Loved eveything about it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Stayed at Febri's hotel and took advantage of the conveniently located Spa services. Had 4 different massages and beauty treatments and loved every one of them. I had Tini as my therapist for all my treatments (at my request) who was sensational. Great variety of massages available ranging from 160,000 rupiah (plus tax) for a 1.5hr to 550,000 rupiah (plus tax) for a 5 hr. The cost for the services was a little more than other establishments, but for me, a few extra dollars for the luxury that this Spa offers was well worth it.

1 Thank Krissydidit
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Spoil yourself.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

We have been to Febri Spa 4 times now, and intend going every day till we get home.
Our first 2 massages were done by different girls. They were lovely, courteous and did a great job. yesterday I had a young girl called Sukarni - you must ask for her. She has the most incredible hands, and the closest I could describe them would be intuitive healing hands....she knows exactly what pressure to apply where, she understands how to knead muscles, when to stop, when to add more pressure....if I could take her home with us I would!!!
We love this spa....they look after you, pamper you, and take their jobs seriously.
just another beautiful Balinese experience to add to the rest. e will be back.

2 Thank Travebug
Perth, Western Australia
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Heaven on earth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I was recommended Febri's Spa by my daughter who said it is the only place to go in Kuta. She wasn't wrong. It is very popular and I know why! The therapists are friendly and caring, very professional and willing to please. The spa is large and very tastefully decorated and hygeinic.

On arrival they give you an ice cold face washer and a complimentary drink which is very welcome after a walk to the spa.

The best part about it is that compared with Australian prices it is soooo cheap! For a two hour treatment you pay about $25 so I was happy to tip my therapist on each visit because she did such a wonderful job on whatever treatment I had had. My husband came too and he enjoyed the experience also. When next in Bali, Febri's will be my first stop and I will be going there every day throughout my holiday.

Visited June 2013