“Convenient location and reasonable prices”
Review of Febri's Spa

Febri's Spa
Ranked #2 of 135 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in prime South Kuta Beach (close to central shopping), Febri's Spa is popular among holiday makers, offering a wide range of relaxing treatments in tranquil ambiance within anyone's budget. Short packages are offered in sleek air-conditioned studios. More sophisticated and deluxe packages are offered in private spa villas; each has its own spacious garden, shower and bathing area surrounded by high walls for personal privacy and luxury. Signature treatments in these spa villas associate chocolate and various natural products. Some of its basic treatments include gentle foot reflexology, hot stone massage, hair & scalp treatments (hair cream bath), caringly given by attentive staff. There are family packages as well as classic beauty treatments such as waxing, facials, manicures and more.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I have been to Bali couple times and to various spas, would think Febris is one of the nice and reasonable ones. The room was a bit on the cool side for me but three hours of spa was a treat.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I had several treatments at Febri's Spa on our last holiday. Was very impressed and all the treatments I had were fantastic. Staff make you feel really special, always polite and smiling. My daughter (2.5 yrs) and I both had our nails done, the care and attention was just lovely. Extremely clean & hygenic and love the foot massage and complimentary cold towel and drink at the start. Would definately recommend to others.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

must book to get a spot. Clean, professional and good value for the money. The stone massage is amazing and the Lome Lome massage is great if like a hard one.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This is one of the best value spa's I've visited in Bali. It's not up there with the 5 star resort spa's but either are the prices. Its clean & hygienic unlike some of the less expensive little massage places near by that don't change the linen on the massage beds. I will be back next year.

3  Thank lovtohol
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The 2nd day in Bali we went for our first massage that went for an hour. Chep compared to Australia..For all 4 of us cost $72. A few metres down the road though we discovered some little massage places and we only paid $24 for the 4 of us ($6 each) for a 1 hr massage. It was the same as the one we had at Febris so after that we stuck to the smaller business ones for a fraction of the cost!

3  Thank Leanne H
greenbali, Manager at Febri's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear "Leanne H" of Melbourne

Thanks for your visit at our spa recently. Your responses to my messages through this T/A facility were much appreciated too. I was glad to learn that you actually loved taking massages with us and that you also found our value to be fantastic. I understand that when travelling on tight budget but still expecting a lot for the whole family, you are ought to be very mindful with the $$ you spend.

In response to your review, if you just want to have a good Balinese massage, there are many places with only $5ph AUD but without all the hygiene facilities and most likely without the comfort that avid spa goers would expect. In contrast, Balinese massage can also be very expensive when it is performed in a world class spa operator such as one at the Four Seasons hotel. Therefore, a good spa value really depends on general facilities & service details a client would expect.

After all, many regular patrons to Febri's Spa keep coming back over these years because of our clean environment, consistent skilled staff, and of course... very good value.

Hopefully the above sufficiently explains the varying costs of massage experiences you had recently. I shall be very happy to meet you in person should you decide to visit Febri's again on your next Bali visit. As a mother with quite a large extended family, I understand family holiday challenges with budget constraints. If you have ample time, I am sure you and your family will immensely enjoy spa cottages at Febri's - a real pampering spa facility with privacy in a secluded beautiful garden.

Yours truly,