“Magnificent”

Febri's Spa
Ranked #5 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in prime South Kuta Beach (close to central shopping), Febri's Spa is popular among holiday makers, offering a wide range of relaxing treatments in tranquil ambiance within anyone's budget. Short packages are offered in sleek air-conditioned studios. More sophisticated and deluxe packages are offered in private spa villas; each has its own spacious garden, shower and bathing area surrounded by high walls for personal privacy and luxury. Signature treatments in these spa villas associate chocolate and various natural products. Some of its basic treatments include gentle foot reflexology, hot stone massage, hair & scalp treatments (hair cream bath), caringly given by attentive staff. There are family packages as well as classic beauty treatments such as waxing, facials, manicures and more.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Staying at the febris hotel (review to follow), we had our complimentary massage this morning. Street massages are one thing but this takes it to a whole new level. So quiet, tranquil, and relaxing. We had Rani and Juli massage my wife and I and both our massages were fantastic.

Do yourself a favor and pamper yourself here with a massage package.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"massage room"
"massage places"

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We already love Febris for the great food in the restaurant, but we also love Febris for the spa!! $15 AUD gives you about an hour and half of most treatments, and the girls are excellent. The facilities are very clean and our kids had some treatments too, we all felt very safe and secure. Our ladies were all very professional and friendly and made you feel comfortable immediately!It's a good idea to book at least a day or two before, especially if you have a big group or a preferred time you'd like your treatment as they are very popular. They will take a deposit but give it back to you for total payment when you arrive. I had four treatments in the two weeks we were there and it was total bliss!

1  Thank Goldbunny123
Reviewed 23 March 2014

3 of us tried the 1.5h of Balinese massage at Febri's hotel and spa but we were utterly disappointed with their services. The 3 masseuses were giggling among themselves while massaging and they were unfriendly and NOT professional at all. We don't feel any relaxation at all as they made us feel unwelcomed and they were providing VERY VERY LOUSY service. I think maybe we booked the wrong timing as they close at 9pm and I have booked for the 7.30pm to 9pm slot. Nevertheless, the massage ended 15 minutes before 9pm which I have no complaint on.

1  Thank jjjanlim
greenbali, Manager at Febri's Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear "jjjanlim" of Singapore

Many thanks for responding to my message detailing your recent massage experience. I was disheartened to learn how the spa therapists responded to your requests and certainly it was not our standard of services despite your late booking. Please accept our apology again and rest assured that such unprofessional attitude will not be happening again.

Earlier today I debriefed the 3 therapists and they were very apologetic for the way they performed their services. When you are in Bali again in near future, they'd like to perform Balinese Massage service for you again without any charge. I hope you don't mind to accept their apology and good gesture.

Please mention and bring along this correspondence on your next booking so that we will remember and that a booking priority will be made for you. Thanks.

ANNIE
Chief Trainer & Manager

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Always have great service and treatments here. Air conditioned when inside and love the outdoor areas for treatments as well. Looking forward to going back very soon.