“Disappointed regular customers”

Febri's Spa
Ranked #3 of 132 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in prime South Kuta Beach (close to central shopping), Febri's Spa is popular among holiday makers, offering a wide range of relaxing treatments in tranquil ambiance within anyone's budget. Short packages are offered in sleek air-conditioned studios. More sophisticated and deluxe packages are offered in private spa villas; each has its own spacious garden, shower and bathing area surrounded by high walls for personal privacy and luxury. Signature treatments in these spa villas associate chocolate and various natural products. Some of its basic treatments include gentle foot reflexology, hot stone massage, hair & scalp treatments (hair cream bath), caringly given by attentive staff. There are family packages as well as classic beauty treatments such as waxing, facials, manicures and more.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Disappointed regular customers”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We are regular visitors to Febris spa and recommend them but leaving Bali this time I'm very disappointed. My hubby took our youngest girls (8 yr old twins) for the princess package and also had a massage himself, no complaints excellent as always and great value. Myself and my eldest daughter also had a package and later my daughter went and got her nails redone.
We booked for our last day for pedicures and to get the little girls nails done again. I felt completely scammed when the girl told me we were to be charged 220,000 for each little girls fingers and toes as they wanted flowers. I said to her how can that be when the package for 2 1/2 hrs was only 264,000 and included massage, scrub, nails, meal etc etc. it also states 50,000 for nail polish so should if been 110,000 (with tax) the lady just said well thats why it's a package!!!
I walked out in disgust and not one of us had our treatment done- 4 bookings. They didn't even seem to care at all. I know they are very busy but this is no way to treat their regular customers we had given them lots of business and brought our friends with us too. We won't be back ;-(

8 Thank franknbettyPerth
greenbali, Manager at Febri's Spa, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear "franknbettyPerth",

Many thanks for being patrons at Febri's Spa recently. Your disappointment review was certainly noted and gave us a different perspective from our general patrons' view.

A number of packages for family and children are always on promotion with very good value at Febri's Spa. I noticed your children's favourite was the Princess package which included massage, scrubs, nails, meal etc etc for IDR 264,000 (equivalent to AUD 25 for the lots). If the treatments are taken individually, their prices are certainly not as good value as the package although they are still very affordable. For example, Nail Art with flowers and polish costs AUD 1 per finger or per toe (or AUD 20 for ALL your 10 fingers + 10 toes).

I was disheartened reading your disappointment review just because my spa girls could not lower the individual price as how you wanted. Coincidently other regular patrons overheard your argument and were perplexed at what caused your disappointment and then your decision to cancel all your children's bookings. They comforted the girls that their explanation had been courteous at all times despite your display of aggravations. On the bright side, they were happy to take your place because they were previously on wait list that afternoon.

With fondest regard,

ANNIE
Chief Trainer & Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Magnificent”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Staying at the febris hotel (review to follow), we had our complimentary massage this morning. Street massages are one thing but this takes it to a whole new level. So quiet, tranquil, and relaxing. We had Rani and Juli massage my wife and I and both our massages were fantastic.

Do yourself a favor and pamper yourself here with a massage package.

Adelaide
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Best Spa, great price!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We already love Febris for the great food in the restaurant, but we also love Febris for the spa!! $15 AUD gives you about an hour and half of most treatments, and the girls are excellent. The facilities are very clean and our kids had some treatments too, we all felt very safe and secure. Our ladies were all very professional and friendly and made you feel comfortable immediately!It's a good idea to book at least a day or two before, especially if you have a big group or a preferred time you'd like your treatment as they are very popular. They will take a deposit but give it back to you for total payment when you arrive. I had four treatments in the two weeks we were there and it was total bliss!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Goldbunny123
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad spa”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

3 of us tried the 1.5h of Balinese massage at Febri's hotel and spa but we were utterly disappointed with their services. The 3 masseuses were giggling among themselves while massaging and they were unfriendly and NOT professional at all. We don't feel any relaxation at all as they made us feel unwelcomed and they were providing VERY VERY LOUSY service. I think maybe we booked the wrong timing as they close at 9pm and I have booked for the 7.30pm to 9pm slot. Nevertheless, the massage ended 15 minutes before 9pm which I have no complaint on.

1 Thank jjjanlim
greenbali, Manager at Febri's Spa, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear "jjjanlim" of Singapore

Many thanks for responding to my message detailing your recent massage experience. I was disheartened to learn how the spa therapists responded to your requests and certainly it was not our standard of services despite your late booking. Please accept our apology again and rest assured that such unprofessional attitude will not be happening again.

Earlier today I debriefed the 3 therapists and they were very apologetic for the way they performed their services. When you are in Bali again in near future, they'd like to perform Balinese Massage service for you again without any charge. I hope you don't mind to accept their apology and good gesture.

Please mention and bring along this correspondence on your next booking so that we will remember and that a booking priority will be made for you. Thanks.

ANNIE
Chief Trainer & Manager
Dunsborough, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic day spa, great prices”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Always have great service and treatments here. Air conditioned when inside and love the outdoor areas for treatments as well. Looking forward to going back very soon.

Visited April 2013