Review Highlights

Reviewed 3 days ago
Connector165230
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile

All reviews bed dorm video analysis green waves beginner lesson learn how nice pool rash guard great place to learn learning how a lot of fun great facilities kuta beach amazing experience his team visiting bali theory rina
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Went there to take a lesson and then rent surfboards. The instructors are patient and take the time to explain everything.
Take the package as it costs less and you will have more progress and then you can simply rent the boards you get used to during the lessons.
Great place to pass you day - eat, surf, relax at the pool. And all without stress as they give you a locker and a towel.
All comfort in one place!
Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Perfect place right near the ocean to have lunch and chill with your friends in pool after your surfing experience! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Best surfschool I have ever experienced.
Everything is included: clothing, towel, locker, shower, board and leash, etc...
I went out with them 7 times and I've made the most progress since I learned surfing.
The staff is super nice and friendly. The instructors are professional and great company, especially Rina. There is a maximum of 1:4 instructor/pupil ratio, which is perfect, however I often had a 1:2 ratio.
I had a great time and would recommend this surfschool to everyone at any time!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

As two slightly older than average we wanted to try to surf.
We found that PROSURF are patient, friendly, flexible and competent.
The sport does leave knocks and bruises and at nearly 60 you need more time to learn and to recover. Take some ibuprofen and medical insurance.
The room was large bed comfy.
Any points dealt with quickly.
The adjacent beach lounge bar made us a great breakfast (in the package ), Food and drink at other times also good and reasonably priced for Bali- cheap compared to Europe.
We enjoyed it!
Got a tip from Henry the driver for eating- Wahrung Indonesia. Good food!

1  Thank zzpots
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a wonderful place omg, recommended. Nice food, swimming pool, surf school around an area with experienced teachers

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved my time at Pro Surf School. The instructors were helpful and the surfing was fun, but my favourite part about it was the swimming pool dives my friends and I did from the makeshift jump spot within the premises. The in house bar and restaurant made for a great post surf refreshment spot as well.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

This is a speciality hostel. Where you can eat, drink, Learn surf lessons, swim in pool. The best thing is location. It's beach front. If you find their surf lessons bit expensive. You will find many surfing coaches at the beach at dirk cheap prices.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Our family of 4 enjoyed a beginner surf lesson, and we all stood up! It took the adults a little more attempts than the children, but we all did it in the end.
I really rate these guys. After a brief but useful theory lesson, we headed to the beach and had two instructors, which meant as parents we got as much attention as our children. The school timed the lesson so the tide was at a point with a depth of water and waves suitable for beginners, so conditions were great. We had a lot of fun. The instructors provided positive encouragement, tips and a welcome mid-lesson bottled water break. At the end of the lesson, you can have fun in their pool. There are also lockers to keep your belongings safe. They also provide surf tops if you don't have your own. If you want to give surfing a go, and need to feel relaxed and looked after, we'd recommend this surf school.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Had a day to kill before my workshop started so decided to take surf lessons here. First time (and I'm from Southern California!) and they got me standing my second try. The instructors are very good at what they do and are a lot of fun.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect for every level! We had a great with pro surf school and went back several times, for taking surf lessons as well as renting a board individually.