“Best crab ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kemayangan Bali - CLOSED

Kemayangan Bali
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Grafton, Australia
“Best crab ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

The reviews on this place are accurate me and my wife had fish a vegetable dish and an enormous crab cooked in a very fiery chili sauce all the food was of high standard and taste to die for service was great bit of a language barrier but got around that

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Best place for seafood in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

We went to this restaurant after seeing the good reviews on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. The crabs were extremely delicious and definitely worth the price.. best meal I had during my Bali trip. Will definitely go back there again during my Bali trips and recommend it to everyone who is visiting Bali.. Thumps up!!!

• Visited June 2013
Bunbury, Australia
“Best black pepper mud crab in bali!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We Come to this restaurant every time we come to Bali! hubby insists!!! Have tried many seafood restaurants and always return here!! The best black pepper mud crab.... Need to try it to believe it!! We will be going there tonight!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Craigandrach
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

Me and my hubby went to Rock Bar and it was raining, we couldn't go to eat seafood in Jimbaran bay either. We googling seafood resto we found this resto and it's a worth gamble! We love it!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank GadjahMini
St Johns Park, New South Wales, Australia
“Fantastic Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

Arrived in Bali yesterday and after reading the good reviews I decided to have my 53rd birthday at the Kemayangan. When we first arrived I must agree that it is not the fanciest restaurant but it is clean and family oriented. We first ordered garlic and house special prawns, with garlic and green vegetables. They were absolutely beautiful. My daughter, who doesn't normally eat vegetables liked them so much we had to order 2 more plates. We ordered black pepper crabs and snapper for the main and both meals were great. We were provided with a free fruit plate which was very nice. Service was great. The person who served our table was very nice and polite. There were six of us who ate and had beers as well as soft drink. The bill came to AU$120 which I think is value for money. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013