Close to everywhere.
Icy cold room and friendly staff is important.
Tip for management if you are reading.
1. Train your table staff to watch their tables for finished drinks and clean food from the table quickly.
2. Train staff to escort guests tot heir tables and get drinks on the table within a few minutes.
3. Breakfast. It is an insult to other cultures not to serve bacon at breakfast. If muslims do not like bacon then they do not have to put it onto their plate and eat it. My culture prefers bacon for breakfast and i am insulted you do not provide it. Many hotels in Bali treat all cultures equally.
Tomorrow i will be dinning over the road for breakfast and pay for my breakfast although you breakfast is free.
I do enjoy bacon, eggs and sausages ontoast. i am extremely disappointed you do not provide and international breakfast.
Please acknowledge my complaint and that you understand my complaint. Please advise whether you intend to remedy this i justice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Kuta, Bali's busiest tourist destination, Kuta Station Hotel & Spa features 131 well appointed rooms range from Superior, Deluxe and Family Room. All rooms are designed with stylish simplicity to meet your need. With 24-Hours Front Desk and Daily Cleaning by our Houskeeping Staff.Kuta Station Hotel & Spa is just ten minutes drive from International Airport, surrounded with restaurants and bar, all major tourist attractions and Kuta Square shopping complex. The famous Kuta Beach is just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Station Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Station Hotel Bali