“Good Deal”
Review of Kuta Station Hotel

Kuta Station Hotel
Ranked #88 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Just recently spent 3 days 2 nights in this hotel, and I find that so far, this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in Bali. The room was spacious and the air con really worked, also the water pressure was really good. Top notch for the friendliness of the staff. Every time they would greet you when they see you. Really worth the money.

The only setback was that I had ordered the extra bed to be prepared prior to my arrival, and it was not. Also, there was no one to bring the luggage and to show us the room.

Room Tip: Choose room on the ground floor that has direct access to the pool so you don't have to walk the...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Kuta Station Hotel

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We spend 2 weeks at this hotel with our friend and enjoyed. The staff are very friendly, helpful and ready at any request.

We also enjoyed the free WiF, the Swimming Pool and we also enjoyed the Buffet Breakfast that was included.

This hotel is extremely close to all amenities, restaurants, Discovery & Kuta Square Shopping Centre.

We also were very close to the beach.

In addition to this, the Hotel are very clean, the room were cleaned every day, and there are no complaints at all. We recommend this hotel for a couple, or family and our friends who would like to come and visit Bali.

Room Tip: Is best to use ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2013

well, we didn't expect much since we were only staying for a night. But this hotel really needs an improvement in the cleanliness department. When we first step in the room, the floors are a bit sticky. The bed cushioning is showing its age and squeaky. The coffe mugs provided, I don't know how long they have been sitting there, so I need to wash it myself again. But then again, I don't spend much time in the room. Only to put my things and then go out again to Kuta beach, market, and explore Bali. Just got back in the night to sleep, and hit the road again the next morning. Just like a transit hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have stayed there about two weeks and really enjoyed. It is close to beach, shopping centre and markets. Hotel staff are really friendly and helpful. I will stay there again this year in December.
Armani

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Armagan01
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been to Bali 14 times and usually stay at a hotels in Seminyak, but stayed at Kuta Station this time as I was accompanied by a first timer to Bali and wanted to be in Kuta for them. I found this hotel to be fantastic. The staff are the best and friendliest I have experienced in all my stays in Bali.
The hotel has a bowling alley/pool hall and gym. There is a great bar / meals / breakfast area with a very good included breakfast selection in the morning, good food for lunch or dinner, with a discount on the food and any drinks if you are staying at the hotel and show your key.
The hotel is a couple of hundred metres to Matahari shop and Warerbomb Park. I recommend this hotel highly and I will stay here in future should I go to Bali again.
Special thanks to my pool/billiards opponent Operations Manager Made Sudibya for making my stay enjoyable.
Mr Jack

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Close to everywhere.

Icy cold room and friendly staff is important.

Tip for management if you are reading.

1. Train your table staff to watch their tables for finished drinks and clean food from the table quickly.
2. Train staff to escort guests tot heir tables and get drinks on the table within a few minutes.
3. Breakfast. It is an insult to other cultures not to serve bacon at breakfast. If muslims do not like bacon then they do not have to put it onto their plate and eat it. My culture prefers bacon for breakfast and i am insulted you do not provide it. Many hotels in Bali treat all cultures equally.

Tomorrow i will be dinning over the road for breakfast and pay for my breakfast although you breakfast is free.

I do enjoy bacon, eggs and sausages ontoast. i am extremely disappointed you do not provide and international breakfast.

Please acknowledge my complaint and that you understand my complaint. Please advise whether you intend to remedy this i justice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NaliniConcierge
Kuta S, Senior Sales Manager at Kuta Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Stevew,

Thank you for your comment at Tripadvisor recently. We will continue to train all our staffs weekly to upgrade our service to the guests. Regarding bacon at breakfast, deeply sorry that bacon will not display at our buffet breakfast, it will be based on requested, however normally our staffs will offer to the guests (Western guests) if they need bacon for their breakfast.
Look forward to welcoming you again at Kuta Station Hotel we will make sure you will have great stay for the next.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

My partner and i have been to Bali 27 times and our three kids have been every year since they were born. Age 10,7 and 5. We have stayed at Kuta Station the past 3 visits and this hotel keeps getting better, with maintenance,cleaning and appearance. We had a family room on the ground floor which is excellent for us as it is large. Their is not a lot of storage space for clothing when you have a family of 5 and a partner who is addicted to shopping. Just 1 wardrobe only. It is very hard to live out of a suitcase for three and a half weeks.We have addressed this problem before and when we arrived this year, still no extra wardrobe space. So Alit went out of his way to get us more storage.He is a great man to deal with. NYOMAN,(manager) IS A LEGEND. Thanks for what you did for me...So, if you are a family and you want a great location, this is the hotel to go to..I just have one complaint to make about our trip this year and it was directed at our three kids for having some fun from our next door neighbor, if you want to go to bed at 9.00 pm and get up at 6.30 am to do your exercises, go to NUSA DUA to do that crap..This is Kuta .Its what its all about. Anyway, to all the management and staff who our kids enjoy and have great fun with, we thank you once again and keep up the great work. See you next time..

Room Tip: Family room down the back for those with kids.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family