“I Putu Sudiarta- The best Putu around!”

Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour
US$65.00*
2-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bali with Hotel Pickup
Ranked #1 of 291 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Putu Bali Driver in Bali based in Kuta provided Private Bali Driver tours to several places that were interesting to be visited with driver has experienced in their fields. Although we provided the guided tour package but our guest could arrange time and where the Bali tours he or she wants, and please create your own tour !! All submitted to the guest desire. We here Private Tour in Bali to serve not just around Kuta but also we are happy to drive you when you stay in Ubud , Jimbaran , Nusa dua , seminyak , Lovina , and Sanur. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information ! We are happy to waiting you in Bali.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We hired I Putu Sudiarta for 3 days during our trip to Bali because of the good reviews he received on Trip Advisor. There are quite a few Putu’s on Trip Advisor, many with good reviews, however I Putu Sudiarta is the best! He was the first person to respond to my email, and offered reasonable prices. We reserved everything for our trip many months in advance, and he was able to commit to our schedule far in the future.

Upon arrival at the airport, Putu was good humored and very helpful. Mr Putu is also very funny! He put me and my husband in a good mood. He was always happy and had a great outlook on life! We also had the same taste in sappy movies and music:) Putu was also very trustworthy-- We frequently left our luggage and belongings in the van while we went sightseeing, and Putu would look over them and keep them safe.

Mr Putu taught us a lot about Bali and Hindu culture. His knowledge really enhanced our trip! Putu recommended sites and itineraries for us that made sense for our amount of time and location. If you go to Bali without a plan of what you would like to see, Putu will have great suggestions according to your interests. He was very punctual and considerate of our time, and always waited for us when we were out looking at sites or going for a meal at some fantastic restaurants he recommended. He also took us to sites that we might have never considered. He offered us advice on where to find the best bargains at local markets.

All in all, our trip to Bali was greatly enhanced by Mr Putu! It was the best driver experience we have ever had on vacation. We hope to hire Putu again if we ever go to Bali, and highly encourage others to contact him if you will be traveling. You will not be disappointed. I wish Putu could drive me around every day! You can contact Putu by email at iputudriver21@yahoo.com or by phone: 081-353-388-075. Thank you I Putu Sudiarta! We wish you and your family the best!

3  Thank alsitalia

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I spent the first week in March 2014 on Bali relaxing following 3 weeks touring Southeast Asia. I had contacted Putu month's before our arrival to arrange 2 days of touring the island. We indicated attractions and sites we wished to visit and planned dates. On are arrival, we emailed Putu and he responded promptly and arrived at our hotel as planned. All our wishes were granted plus additional suggestions as time permitted during the 2 days. Bali roads are certainly reserved for drivers with honed driving ability. Putu made us feel safe at all times including navigating through 2 major rain storms on mountain roads. Thank you Putu for sharing with us a great life experience on your island of Bali. PS: Also, thank you very much for making the time to fulfill our shopping requests.

driverinkuta, Owner at Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Greeting from Private Bali Driver in Kuta
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor. We will always strive to provide the best service for customers !! We look forward to see again.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was in Bali for 4 days after a business trip in Jakarta. My trip to Bali was totally spontaneous and without real organization. After some look in Trip Advisor I found Putu.
I called him late in the evening (because I was still unsure to do a full day sight visits) and without problem and with full flexibility, we were able to find a slot for the visits.

At the end the day was perfect, putu perfect and the sightseeing incredible.

1  Thank Jo J
driverinkuta, Owner at Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We have had a driver, Ketut , in Bali the last 3 times we have come and every time it has been flawless, his English is great and he has been so helpful with any request thrown at him, I highly recommend his service, email, sumertayasa@yahoo.com, he is awesome

1  Thank Mellisa R
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I visited Bali for my 30th birthday (Feb.2014) with my cousin. After reading the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and other blogs, I decided to contact the company. Putu was very responsive to my emails, and offered his suggestions on our itinerary. The pricing was very reasonable, and he will work with so you can maximize your time and get the best value out their services. Putu picked up us from the airport and we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable. He suggested some places to see and things to do, and always confirmed on the times and places to meet whenever we would part ways. He also provided us with a cell phone to call him, just in case we got lost or had any problems. Putu was very flexible, punctual, and also offered as a great resource for information on Bali history and culture. We decided to hire him for an extra day, and asked him to bring us to the airport on our last day. He worked with us on the schedule and provided a very reasonable price. All of his suggestions on attractions and restaurants were great, making our trip even more fun and memorable. Putu is very safe, polite, engaging, and always had a smile on his face. I am convinced that he is the best driver in Bali. I will wholeheartedly recommend this company and driver to anyone who will be visiting Bali. We had an amazing time and truly experienced the beauty of Bali because of Putu. Thanks to him, I had the most unforgettable birthday trip and a new friend in Bali.

3  Thank whelmafc
driverinkuta, Owner at Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014