“Best staff ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 21 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Perth
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Newcastle
Reviewed 2 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Warrnambool
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

jakenjess...
sydney
“Couldn't have been more Happier”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Stayed at Villa tawa from 3rd May 2013, until 18th May, with a late checkout. The Airport pick was great and Putu knew who I was and called out to me, what a lovely touch.
Absolutely loved it! Had the free breakfast the first morning. So much food and the freshly squeezed juice amazing. Ketut is such a lovely gentle man, and Wayan his friend was as well. We divided our breakfasts between Ketut and Talliwang restaurant, across the road. There is a supermarket across the road, which had all you toiletry supplies and bread, or a Circle K across and down about 100 metres. We found the laundry across the road and down about 50 metres the best.
The Villa itself is so spacious. The owners Bill and Karen, who we had the pleasure of meeting personally, have ticked all the boxes when it comes to the guests' needs. The only suggestion I would give would be more drawer space in the 2nd upstairs bedroom, but that is a very minor issue. The Wi-Fi at first was quite slow, but we found out from Bill and Karen that there was an issue, and this was fixed within 2 days and was as fast as ever!! We loved the fact that there were 2 water dispensers, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs, the downstairs dispensed boiling, room temperature and chilled water all in the one unit, would have loved that for home here!
the Villa is completely airconditioned, unlike a lot of other Villas we looked at prior to booking. The plunge pool surprised us. It was refreshingly cool all day long. Nyoman the Manager, would check in on us everday to make sure that we were happy and only too happy to accomodate us if we needed anything, he even had Bintang delivered and would stock our fridge for us, while we were out and about! The beer was cheaper than going into the Supermarket ourselves!!! Nothing was a problem for him.
The walk to Kartika Plaza only took 6-10 minutes, 10 minutes for my father due to his bad knees. If he needed to get transport, if we couldnt wave one done out the entrance, we would walk down to best Western and negotiate there as there were not many taxis, as most of the taxis that drove past were Airport cabs and cant stop to pick you up. This did not bother us as the 2nd week, there were 5 of us and the vans were perfect. to fit us all in.
We even took the opportunity to inspect some other Villas in and around the Complex and Kuta, and we all agreed that Villa Tawa was the most well thought out area plan that took advantage of its space!
Thank you, Bill, Karen and staff for an unforgetable holiday and hope to be back soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the space, the airconditioning in all areas
Liked least: the only minor issue are the lack of large drawers in the 2nd bedroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Esperance WA
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$101
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing