“Professional, patient and organized”
Review of Magilla Bali Tours

Magilla Bali Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer a best bali Driver with experience guide, fluent english skill well know of tourist attraction, hidden spot, beautiful scenerary of bali. Come book us and get Best DEAL. SATISFATION GUARANTE
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Despite thinking that i have simply hired a private driver, i'd actually obtained a personal tour guide for a whole day. Magilla speaks good english, obliges to all my requests and is more than willing to answer all your questions. Even though i had simply provided him with some places i would like to visit, he helped to create an organized itinerary to ensure that we will be able to reach all of my planned destinations. Always early and waiting patiently, we were impressed with his patience. Word of advice though, you might want to plan thoroughly the places you would like to visit and eat or you might be led to tourists areas.

**Make sure to visit monkey forest! magilla will ensure that the monkey climbs onto your head where you can snap an awesome photo! Thanks magilla!

3  Thank Kenneth 'Kxodus... C
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear kenneth

Thank you very much for your feedback submitting review for our company.
We will keep offer best service for all my customer

Thanks again, hope see you again in bali

Cheerrrss,
Made Magilla

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I booked a one-day customized tour with Magilla on 16 Nov 2013, contacted Magilla because of the excellent ratings on Tripadvisor!

Om Swastiastu! Magilla taught me some interesting Bali langauge, for greetings and well-wishes. He is very proficient in English too, which makes communication really easy. Magilla is friendly and accommodating, I was also impressed with his knowledge about the places visited. He's prompt in picking up on time, making the trip a really smooth one. I would say the price is good and I really like that the car was clean.

My customized itinerary starts from Tanah Lot Temple + Jimbaran (suggested by Magilla, which was fantastic) + Rock Bar + GWK + ending with 4hrs Spa & Massage at Soma. But didn't get to Rock Bar & GWK due to rain, I was glad that Magilla was quick to suggest some factory outlets for shopping!

I would truly recommend anyone or group traveling to Bali with Magilla!

1  Thank Cherific
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear cheril
Thank you for your feed back submitting review for our company, i might improve how customer respon, i will keep offer best service for allu client .
Thanks again, hope see again in bali .
Merry christmast and happy new year 2014

Cheerrss,
Magilla

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Myself and my family recently traveled to Bali and used Magilla Bali Tours, Magilla provided a great service and took us to many places that were unforgettable. He took us to main tourist attractions like the Bali safari park where I got kissed by a elephant, white water rafting with beautiful scenery, a cruise where I scuba dived and quad biking where I saw the locals. However some of the best parts of the trip were of the beaten track to lovely temples, lakes and volcanoes these were places that you do not normally get to see but with Magilla he makes it easy. My personal favorite was the monkey forest which Magilla convinced me to feed a banana to a monkey that sat on my shoulder..... this happened to be one of my most favorite and memorable experiences in Bali, thanks to Magilla! Magilla himself is very polite, welcoming and is a great presence to be around. He speaks great English and goes out of his way to provide you with a great service, any information about Bali and its sights. The car rides are never boring as Magilla is a wealth of knowledge and a great person to talk to. The car itself is in great condition, has comfortable seats, great air-conditioning and the best of all free Wi-Fi. This trip has left me with great memories and a fantastic new friend found in Magilla, I highly recommend Magilla Bali Tours to anyone that is visiting Bali as it will truly enhance your experience of Bali, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Kirst136
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Hi kirsty

Thank you very much for your feedback submitting review for our company.
I would really appreciate for your attention

Thanks again, hope see you again.

Best regards

Handsome magilla

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Magilla has been my driver for many years, he's always on time very friendly and helpful and always advises on good places to go see and good places to eat! He's a wealth of knowledge and his English is great.. Thanks my friend :-)) he also has a great sense of humour.

1  Thank SandyG1970
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Loved doing tours with made.
I recommend you use magilla bali tours your next visit
First time we went to a few places with made and was really good.
And the second time in bali we usied magilla tours again because he is reliable, friendly and was a good time

1  Thank Bek O
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear bek

Thank you very much for your feedback submitting review on tripadvisor.
We more than happy to hear our customer response and comment to my company, we keep doing best service to our customer.

Thank again, see you in next holiday.

Best regards,