“Friendly, knowledgeable and provides great service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Magilla Bali Tours
Ranked #42 of 147 Outdoor Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer a best bali Driver with experience guide, fluent english skill well know of tourist attraction, hidden spot, beautiful scenerary of bali. Come book us and get Best DEAL.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
George Town, Malaysia
“Friendly, knowledgeable and provides great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

We took a full day trip with Magilla on the 19th of February 2014 and was very satisfied with his service. He manage his time very well in bringing us around. He even shares and taught us about the culture and history of Bali. The most important thing about his service is that he is able to meet all our request effortlessly. Thanks to Magilla, we had a very wonderful time at Bali.

Visited February 2014
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear mr loo

Thank you very much for your feedback submitting review for my compay.
I will keep improving the service and always give best service to our client in future.

Thanks again, hope see you again in bali

Best regards,

Made magilla

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable and extremely friendly! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I emailed Magilla weeks before my trip with my sisters to Bali inquiring about a full day tour to Bedugul. He agreed to pick us up at the hotel at 9 in the morning. it was my first experience ever using tour service so I had a bit of anxiety that he wouldn't come to pick us up that day. On the day of the tour I went out the hotel to go to the ATM before 9 am and he was already there waiting for us. The car was clean and had wi-fi in it. In the beginning we were a bit tired due to long car ride but the tour got more fun in the afternoon until the tour ends. Upon our visits in temples and watching Kecak dance, he explained everything about the Balinese culture and what they really means to them. See you again, Bli!

Visited March 2014
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Hi sylvia

Thank you very much for submitting review on my company. I might improve and keep offer best service to all my customer in a future.

Thanks again, hope se you again in bali

Best regard,

Made
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional, patient and organized”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

Despite thinking that i have simply hired a private driver, i'd actually obtained a personal tour guide for a whole day. Magilla speaks good english, obliges to all my requests and is more than willing to answer all your questions. Even though i had simply provided him with some places i would like to visit, he helped to create an organized itinerary to ensure that we will be able to reach all of my planned destinations. Always early and waiting patiently, we were impressed with his patience. Word of advice though, you might want to plan thoroughly the places you would like to visit and eat or you might be led to tourists areas.

**Make sure to visit monkey forest! magilla will ensure that the monkey climbs onto your head where you can snap an awesome photo! Thanks magilla!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Kenneth 'Kxodus... C
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear kenneth

Thank you very much for your feedback submitting review for our company.
We will keep offer best service for all my customer

Thanks again, hope see you again in bali

Cheerrrss,
Made Magilla
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I booked a one-day customized tour with Magilla on 16 Nov 2013, contacted Magilla because of the excellent ratings on Tripadvisor!

Om Swastiastu! Magilla taught me some interesting Bali langauge, for greetings and well-wishes. He is very proficient in English too, which makes communication really easy. Magilla is friendly and accommodating, I was also impressed with his knowledge about the places visited. He's prompt in picking up on time, making the trip a really smooth one. I would say the price is good and I really like that the car was clean.

My customized itinerary starts from Tanah Lot Temple + Jimbaran (suggested by Magilla, which was fantastic) + Rock Bar + GWK + ending with 4hrs Spa & Massage at Soma. But didn't get to Rock Bar & GWK due to rain, I was glad that Magilla was quick to suggest some factory outlets for shopping!

I would truly recommend anyone or group traveling to Bali with Magilla!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Cherific
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Dear cheril
Thank you for your feed back submitting review for our company, i might improve how customer respon, i will keep offer best service for allu client .
Thanks again, hope see again in bali .
Merry christmast and happy new year 2014

Cheerrss,
Magilla
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magilla is the best in the business, no one can compare!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Myself and my family recently traveled to Bali and used Magilla Bali Tours, Magilla provided a great service and took us to many places that were unforgettable. He took us to main tourist attractions like the Bali safari park where I got kissed by a elephant, white water rafting with beautiful scenery, a cruise where I scuba dived and quad biking where I saw the locals. However some of the best parts of the trip were of the beaten track to lovely temples, lakes and volcanoes these were places that you do not normally get to see but with Magilla he makes it easy. My personal favorite was the monkey forest which Magilla convinced me to feed a banana to a monkey that sat on my shoulder..... this happened to be one of my most favorite and memorable experiences in Bali, thanks to Magilla! Magilla himself is very polite, welcoming and is a great presence to be around. He speaks great English and goes out of his way to provide you with a great service, any information about Bali and its sights. The car rides are never boring as Magilla is a wealth of knowledge and a great person to talk to. The car itself is in great condition, has comfortable seats, great air-conditioning and the best of all free Wi-Fi. This trip has left me with great memories and a fantastic new friend found in Magilla, I highly recommend Magilla Bali Tours to anyone that is visiting Bali as it will truly enhance your experience of Bali, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kirst136
Magilla1984, Owner at Magilla Bali Tours, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Hi kirsty

Thank you very much for your feedback submitting review for our company.
I would really appreciate for your attention

Thanks again, hope see you again.

Best regards