“Review ”
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: http://littleitaly-bali.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=75
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Little Italy is one of our favorite places to eat in Bali. The pizza's r sensational and the calzone's are amazing. Pasta is awesome also. Well priced and the waiters r brilliant.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My family and I always visit Little Italy each visit to Kuta. We enjoy the food and the atmosphere. This year I was able to converse with my newly learnt Indonesian skills. Yay me! However I tend to agree with Hkloban. Beware the time share scammers. Very skilled indeed. Our lady even masqueraded as a waitress. I watched as she saw me interacting with our familiar waiters and it was obvious we had been many times, but she still pushed ahead with the famous "comment card". Even after I told her I had filled one out previously, which I hadn't, she pushed on. I am at a loss who to really blame for this little sneaky trick. I imagine the blame lies fairly and squarely with managment! It is a real shame as the staff, whether they agreed or disagreed, would have no say in this situation at all.

I will continue to visit this restaurant as my family and I do enjoy the food. I used to climb the stairway to heaven for peace and quiete and to escape the Karma madmen down on street level. It is however disappointing that they have infiltrated above street level as well. I'm not too perturbed though, I just won't ever be filling out a comment card!

1  Thank tudish
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Definitely a must whilst in Kuta. We were on the hunt for good pizza and we definitely found it. We were greeted by lovely, attentive staff and served quickly. We ordered garlic bread and two pizzas and all were delicious, served hot and fresh to order. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We found this place a few years ago and return every time we're in bali.

Food is so yummy and generous serves.

We visited last night and had fettuccine carbonara, pasta alla Norma ( red sauce with aubergines), the rustica pizza and the capriciossa pizza. All were delicious we even took the leftovers back to our villa!

Another reviewer mentioned about the comments cards, we've been about 6 times over the years and never been offered these.

Although the location is tucked away it's definitely worth giving ago as it's great food for a reasonable price!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Not my number one italian restaurant in Kuta but its very close :) The service is very good, staff very polite, food is very good and afordable. Nice design but because of the location you have very big chances to miss it.