“Great service! ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: http://littleitaly-bali.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=75
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great service! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The service was very good. Our waiter's name was Juventus, and he never left us with an empty beer! He's very nice and clearly a hard worker.
The pizza was delicious but the risotto was a little bland.

1 Thank TravelingBento

• Indonesian first
“Cheeseless calzone”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

To my great surprise, Little Italy proved ok but very average compared to most ofbthe reviews. I ordered a calzone and after two or three bites, it did not taste as usual... for a very good reason: there was no cheese inside! No mozzarella or whatsoever...
The pasta of my child were very average and my wife was a tad disappointed.
The rest of the carte may be better but my experience was reallo so so...
The service is food though.

Amsterdam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent italian food (for Indonesian standards)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent! I was suprises that the food tasted authentical Italian, given the price and the location (Indonesia). The staff was also relatively professional for Indonesian standards, but below average for western standards. Given the service and the really tastefull food compared to other restaurants in kuta, I must give stars.

Barcelona, Spain
“Good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The service and the atmosphere were very good. I ordered spaghetti carbonara but the bacon was bad, really bad. I didn't enjoy my dinner...

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Adelaide, Australia
“REAL Italian food, nice staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been twice to this place, and I love Little Italy. The same waiter served us again, named "Juventus" and also speaks very good and fluent Italian which was great being that some of us are Italian and hunt for not just Italian food but proper tasting Italian lol, and this place r fantastic. U don't wait long for food and from pizza, pasta, veal or just whateva, it's all very good, very tasty! Will go back next time in Bali.
Cheers, grazie!