“Excellent”
Review of Inner Glow Spa 2

Inner Glow Spa 2
Ranked #28 of 125 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Go no further , this is the proper massage and beauty parlour I only went in to get hard skin off feet and ended up there for over two hours gettin treatments. Very good value for money

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Went there 3 times on during our 8 day stay in Kuta. The Balinese and back/shoulder/neck massages were great. Extremely reasonable and really friendly/professional staff.

Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couples Massage”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We visited here in mid January 2014, I've been here a few times with friends in Oct but this time unfortunately there was construction next door so whilst trying to get a relaxing massage there was banging on the wall next door. The massages themselves were great, also got reflexology done, not so great. They can't help that there was construction going on next door but they did their best to make it a good experience,they did well, definitely go back again and it was value for money for sure. Would highly recommend.

Visited January 2014
Bunbury, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“This place deserves its Certificate of Excellence 2013”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

What a wonderful time we had at Inner Glow Spa in Kuta!
I have never felt as relaxed in my life as when I left this spa.
We went there twice actually!

The first time we had a pedicure.
My partner then had a manicure while I was having my ears cleaned with the candle.
The two girls we had were wonderful and friendly. We just felt a bit sorry for one of them who was pregnant and had to make a pedicure.
No pain, no roughness, just relaxation and feel good environment!

The second time we had a 90min hot-stone massage on Christmas Day.
The stones were a bit too hot at times but we just needed to tell the therapists about it and it was easily sorted!
The stone massage was so nice and relaxing one more time.
My partner had a girl therapist, I've had a male therapist. I have to admit I wasn't really easy on having another men massaging me but I ended the session as relaxed as if a woman did the job.

I believe they must have some weirdo customers asking for non-therapeutic things (as per a sign suggested at the entry) so because of that, ladies you are likely to have a female therapist and gentlemen you are likely to have a male therapist and it's all fine!

Inner Glow is a bit more expensive (but still reasonably priced) than the multiple spas in the same street but you will get real friendly therapists and a clean, relaxing and comfortable place! It is worth every rupiahs you'll spend! We even paid more than what we were asked so they could share the difference between the therapists!

I highly recommend this place to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Thank you Inner Glow, we will see you next time we're in Bali!

Visited December 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Loved the service.i went for the spa package for 4 hours. Nice relaxing massage and very good pedicure.also got hair spa done. The rooms are little small with no good views but the service was excellent

1 Thank Raj S