“Value for Money”

MM Juice Lippo Plaza
Ranked #23 of 37 Dessert in Kuta
Reviewed 23 October 2013

It is my destinations when I have no idea what to eat. The food are great though it's bit expensive. But it valuable. My favorite is Nasi Goreng SMS, Siomay, Otak2, Pempek. Juices also great though when I try one of them (the mixed juice, contain beet root - I forget the name) is litlle bit weird. Will always recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank KristiaSigilipu

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Dined over lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and flavor of the food.

Menu had a good selection and the noodles were great.

Very reasonably priced at $6 Aud for a main meal

Reviewed 11 August 2013

OK for a quick drink of juice, saw then add too much sugar though.
Staff were friendly enough and service OK

Reviewed 21 June 2013

It all looks so humble, but we have been to about 4 different MM Juice shops around Denpasar and Kuta and honestly, you would have a hard time finding better juices and Indonesian food at the prices they charge - at least if you want to sit in nice, cool surroundings.
Service is excellent and the food is varied and really good.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We visited MM Juice in the Carrefour complex about a week ago.WeI had shopped at Carrefour last year and looked at the food court but for lack of time never ate there. We promised ourselves that we would give it a go this time.
We ordered 3 dishes, a Nasi Goreng and 2 rice noodle dishes, I dont remember the names but were very similar to Pad Thai.
It was delicious, we all loved it, would we go back and eat the same meals again - YES

Ratings aren't everything, we recently ate at a restaurant (similar food style) rated in the top 50 that I will never go back to.....this is a food court chain fast food number that while doesn't have the same quality atmosphere.......wins were it matters - the food.

Well done MM Juice