“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We went twice to the Jadi cafe and the food was delicious. The BLT was better than what we can get in Canada!! Service was wonderful and friendly. Highly recommended.

1  Thank ScubadiversM-M

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Me and my wife was taken here by our friend in bali, and we have no regrets at all. We came for lunch, there's only 3 of us there. Tante Sri, the owner and the only cook there greeted us like her own family. We waited for about 30 minutes for her to prep the dish. And when the dish came out (borneo fish),my goodness!!! The dish was FANTASTIC!!! The fish actually melt in your mouth. If you're happened to be in seminyak area, this is surely the place to go. And its reasonably priced too,borneo fish+chicken curry+ stir fried long beans+fried prawn+ drinks only cost us 26$US

1  Thank doddypki
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I have just received an email from Srie and she has reassured me that Jadi's Cafe is open. She had closed for 10 days to return home to attend her mothers funeral. She is open Monday-Saturday and is well worth a visit. Her food is fantastic. I can't wait to return later this month.

1  Thank AnnaMichelleH
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Looked for this café 3 times,and found out it was being renovated.We found a shop being renovated but no locals seemed to know if it had moved,closed or being renovated.Phone number not answering either.

2  Thank Colin P
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My wife and I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and thought we would give it a try. We found the location after a little searching not realising that it was almost next door to Pearl that we had visited earlier in the week. It was lunchtime when we called in to see if we could get a table for that evening and Sri was so accommodating and informative as to what she could cook for us that evening. We arrived at the appointed time and were welcomed by a rustic fairy grotto. No frills but very inviting.
We had per ordered the prawns in black pepper and salt. What a feast that turned out to be. Beautifully cooked in front of us and a fantastic portion. Whilst we were eating the starter Sri prepared the sauces for our main course from the freshest of ingredients. My wife had agreed on fish in yellow sauce and I had opted for the chicken dish. We were not disappointed. Both were excellent and genuine Balinese creations. The meal was made complete be a surprise dish of beautifully coded vegetables. The whole meal including 4 Bintang came to £24 UK.
If you are in the Seminyak area go and eat at Sri's home. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank dcb1234