“Fresh food and a relaxed ambiance”
Review of Jadi Cafe

Jadi Cafe
Ranked #95 of 1,024 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Not an easy place to find , just off Jalan 66 but definitely worth a visit if you like your food freshly cooked! We had dinner there a few times and the food was always very good. Because it is all freshly cooked it takes a while, but the wait is really worth it!

1  Thank Hans v

Reviewed 6 February 2014

One of my favourite restaurants in Bali. I recently had a quick 3 night trip and was hoping to eat here again. The only night I had free was a Sunday which is when the restaurant is closed but Srie generously offered to cook for myself and my parents anyway. It was so kind of her. We ordered in advance so Srie knew what to get at the markets (she buys her ingredients fresh each day). We had the chili lime chicken, chicken in coconut and salt and pepper prawns. Would highly recommend all dishes. Chilli lime chicken was our favourite- full of flavour and the meat was falling off the bone. Chicken in coconut was also beautiful. I found myself drinking spoonfuls of the leftover sauce when we had finished all the chicken. And salt and pepper prawns were also great. I can't wait to return again.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Arrived late to this little backyard cafe & we were the only patrons. Sri the owner had no problem with preparing us probably the best meal we had the whole time on this trip. It is worth searching out as tucked away in double six but be warned it can book out, especially in busy season as only a few tables. All food Sri cooks is fresh & you can see that for yourself as she cooks.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

If you want a truly unique experience, go to Jadi's. The food is excellent, and freshly cooked while you wait. And so, so cheap! I can't tell you her best dishes, everything we have had has been wonderful! She did cook me some chicken soup after being unwell and it was delicious, I felt better strait away!

1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed 17 January 2014

When on Bali my wife and I have dinner at Jadi Home Cafe quite often. We like to go there, not only for the food which is always very tasty, but also for Sri (the cook and manager) herself, Sri is a warm and welcoming woman who can cook Indonesian food exceptionally well but also can design beautiful clothes.
Robert Haverschmidt (from Holland)