“Fresh and Yummy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jadi Cafe
Ranked #78 of 944 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Singapore, Singapore
“Fresh and Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

The food she serve is guaranteed fresh and done in a traditional Balinese style. Although there're aggressive mosquitos around the dinning area, don't worry because they provide insect-repellent. Although food takes a long while (there's only 1 chef), but trust me, the food is worth the long wait!

Visited March 2014

• Indonesian first
“Fresh food and a relaxed ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Not an easy place to find , just off Jalan 66 but definitely worth a visit if you like your food freshly cooked! We had dinner there a few times and the food was always very good. Because it is all freshly cooked it takes a while, but the wait is really worth it!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Hans v
Perth, Australia
“Jadi home cafe does it again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants in Bali. I recently had a quick 3 night trip and was hoping to eat here again. The only night I had free was a Sunday which is when the restaurant is closed but Srie generously offered to cook for myself and my parents anyway. It was so kind of her. We ordered in advance so Srie knew what to get at the markets (she buys her ingredients fresh each day). We had the chili lime chicken, chicken in coconut and salt and pepper prawns. Would highly recommend all dishes. Chilli lime chicken was our favourite- full of flavour and the meat was falling off the bone. Chicken in coconut was also beautiful. I found myself drinking spoonfuls of the leftover sauce when we had finished all the chicken. And salt and pepper prawns were also great. I can't wait to return again.

Visited January 2014
Perth
“Fabulous home cooking by an excellent cook.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Arrived late to this little backyard cafe & we were the only patrons. Sri the owner had no problem with preparing us probably the best meal we had the whole time on this trip. It is worth searching out as tucked away in double six but be warned it can book out, especially in busy season as only a few tables. All food Sri cooks is fresh & you can see that for yourself as she cooks.

Visited January 2014
Ballarat, Australia
“A Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

If you want a truly unique experience, go to Jadi's. The food is excellent, and freshly cooked while you wait. And so, so cheap! I can't tell you her best dishes, everything we have had has been wonderful! She did cook me some chicken soup after being unwell and it was delicious, I felt better strait away!

• Visited January 2014