“Varied of Indonesia Food”
Review of Warung Made

Warung Made
Ranked #267 of 1,049 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

You can try many kinds of Indonesian Food, I would recommend rujak manis and Nasi campur babi guling, it's delicious and tasty especially the babi guling savory spice. We were serve by trainee waitress (unfortunately I forgot her name) which serve us much better than the waitress itself which is very ignorance and not helpful at all when we request additional babi guling sambal the waitress give us nasi campur sambal then without expression or say anything just put the sambal on the table then walk away when we called her.
Overall the food is good although for me it's rather overprice for Indonesian Food.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

On hotels recommendation, I went there twice not knowing it was the same place, stay away for food!! it's hot, noisy, not that clean and the food is not worth it! I'd rather have a fishball soup in the street!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have mixed views on this place.

It was quite busy and the design of the restaurant looks nice and inviting.

The food was really good, even the simple things like the satay sticks were superb.

Seating is on both the ground floor and also on a mezzanine level, which is quite good.

Unfortunately, the service levels let the place down. The staff were not attentive and didn't really seem that bothered about the service level they provided. This is a shame as it could have been excellent, but they let themselves down a bit.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

They had a very good selection of Indonesian food. I ordered half gado-gado and half Nasi Campur. As an Indonesian, I was very unimpressed with the taste, very average. Similar food can be found elsewhere with lesser price and better taste. The place is pretty comfortable and quite though, also good for a big group of people.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I ate here a few years back and it was very good. Unfortunately it has changed for the worse and i will never return. Bad service, very overpriced for simple non authentic warung food and extra costs for seafood in the nasi goring despite there being no seafood. Give it a miss and go to one of the other options in the area.