“Humble eating place with tonnes of flavor”
Review of Warung Nikmat

Warung Nikmat
Ranked #24 of 984 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bali, Indonesia
“Humble eating place with tonnes of flavor”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Experience dining at Warung in Bali ????? try Bali Nikmat.
Typical Javanese food freshly cooked with lots of variety :
Tempe and Tahu Bacem, satays, Great Tuna curry, sayur asem !!!, mie goreng, acar kuning... the list just go on and on

just line up and choose the ones you wish to have , get the price tag and ......... enjoy .
Plenty of seating area including inner courtyard.

great prices too. approximately IDR 20,000 for a regular Rice with 3 choices of selection with a bottle of aqua :)

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious padang food Halal”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Took me 3 Days of wandering around on a bike just to find this hidden gem, tucked away in the alleys of Kuta. But it was WORTH IT! First of all it's halal. Secondly , the food was awesome! And great thing is, it's at really a good price. My food and drink cost me 35k. Sweeeeet ... The food are absolutely marvellous.
Ps: it's beside Bakung Sari Hotel.

1 Thank Sholihin

# Friendly staff
# Halal

1 Thank Rezzqi
Perth, Australia
“The Best Indonesian Food”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Wow! What an amazing discovery! I was working my way through to Supernova supermarket when I stumbled across this very busy, very happening little Warung. I recognised the name immediately as I had been researching Warungs a few months before hand. As it was a rainy Friday afternoon (21st March) I decided to give it a go. The food looked amazing. I'd not really eaten at a Warung before so wasn't sure what to do, however the staff were very helpful and introduced me to the "warung" experience. So I selected a few dishes that looked good and all up it only cost me Rp 30,000. Wow! Then a Teh Botol was an additional Rp 5000. The food was flavoursome. It was all freshly made and piping hot. I was in foody heaven! I was so impressed that when it came to pay the bill I gave them an additional Rp15,000. It was well worth it.
I went back again the following Tuesday (last week) and decided to have one last meal there before heading home. The food was just as amazing. I tried a few additional items this time thus the cost was a little bit more. The fresh pineapple juice, made by the drink guy at the side of the warung was probably the best pineapple juice I've ever had in Bali, or anywhere.
If you're in the Kuta area, please stop in and have a meal there. The best way to find Warung Nikmat is look for the Flora Beach Hotel sign (On Jl. BakungSari) and walk down to the end of the lane and there it is just around the corner on the left hand side. It's only a 5 to 10 minute walk from Kuta Square.

2 Thank NasiG
Bali, Indonesia
“Super Cheap !”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The Food is super cheap and Tasty, they also have extensive choice of indonesian food. Coming early before lunch time is best, food ranges from 10000-30000 rupiah. Awesome Price!