Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TravelocityUS$17
CheapTicketsUS$17
Orbitz.comUS$17
TripadvisorUS$17
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2012

It was located in Kuta.However, taxi charged us higher by saying that it was at Seminyak. It should be 50K rupiah only. Please call the hotel if the taxi call you higher. The room was very small. It was quite hard to open up our luggage bag. The toilet is modern style so can not lock. 4 hangers for 2 persons. A few good things that are clean, neat, able to control air con.

Room tip: corner room is facing outside so you can dry your clothes easier
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank LerLer87
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Great value. Upside: Room was dark, beds are very comfortable with quality sheets, modern style, good bathroom, quiet room, good aircon, no smell in room and the best massage place next to hotel called body fit. Downside: got to catch a cab every where, no pool and restaurant is not worth going to. I will def stay again

Room tip: Make sure u don't get the rooms behind reception as they are would be very noisy
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Totumgirl
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Never again for me. Definitely a shoe box. No place to even open up my luggage on the floor. There is no window to view the surroundings outside the hotel. Bcos of this, I can't tell if it was still night or it's already morning. Breakfast is not worth waking up for. The worst part is there is no privacy for the room toilet.

No complains for the hotel location. Walking to the beach is not advisable as it's quite a distance. You will need transport. Staff are friendly & helpful.

*as there is no swimming pool, I can't give a rate for a swimming pool.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sazu74
Reviewed 25 May 2012

What you pay here its exactly what you get ..
We stayed here for 2 days ....
Rooms are like a Shoe box but it was ok for us as we had just flown into bali & we were tired
2nd day we just went shopping till our real Hotel had room for us...The ONLY bad thing i have to say is the BED was like sleeping on rock...TOO Hard..Air con worked good..And Most Of ALL IT WAS SO VERY CLEAN
Food here was good each day for people who don't mind eating Balinese food....Which I thought was great & very tasty.
Staff So very Friendly and this is where we found our driver " Pete "
All in all It was a good stay

Room tip: No windows in this hotel....Its cheap, Clean so what more could you want for the price
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 13 May 2012

With full of excitement, my family and I (6 of us), came to Bali on 8 May 2012. We got to wait for at least 45 minutes for the rented car, unfortunately, when we called, there was a miscommunication between the company and the driver. We had to go to the hotel by taxi and waited for the car at the hotel.

Had a little bit of bad mood about that, we checked in at Everyday Smart Hotel, Kompleks Kuta Galeria. We booked 3 rooms using the vouchers purchased from a promotion website.

First impression was just alright, the reception staff was under trained about the vouchers promotion. (Almost asked for only 3 vouchers for 6 vouchers needed for all 6 of us, due to the length of stay). There was a little problem of the card key could not open my parent's room, but then it was solved and opened.

When we came back at night at around 10, again, my parents could not open their room. Had to go 4 times to the receptionist downstairs to ask for another key card, but all didn't work.
My parents had to wait for 45 minutes until the Front Office came up to the room, brought the master key and their key card equipment to try opening the door.

They offered another room, but of course it doesn't solve the problem that all my parent's things are in that room. So of course if they can work it out, we still need the room to be opened. They left and asked us to wait again.

Another 15 minutes (total 1 hour), and still there's no updates. I had to go downstairs to the receptionist and tell them to just open another room. (Anyway, why would my parents stay in that room again after it's opened? The same thing may happen again).
Then I told them to have the room opened within the same night, because of course my parents would need the stuffs in their luggages.

What's more upsetting is that the staff don't really care about us. When I asked for toothbrushes for my parents, they simply answered that they usually don't provide toothbrushes, so they didn't have any solution for that. I mean, there are 24 hours convenient store out there and they can't have somebody to buy?? (This was also not a usual situation, wasn't it?)

The staff couldn't reach the technician at first and the engineering staff was only until 10 pm. So there was nobody that was able to do anything. The reception then said that none of them could come because of the distance. (Can you believe it??). While in the first place, there should be somebody who is on-call for urgent situation if they don't have 24 hours maintenance duty.
At the end, at around 1 am, the staff (who is apparently a security guard) drilled the room's door and had it opened by drilling the door. Can you imagine the noise, at 1 am in the morning? And why didn't they just do that in the first place anyway, rather than doing that at (again) 1 am in the morning? Then, I had to ask them to move the things to the new room, with me myself bringing some stuffs, because they didn't have enough staff.

On the next morning, my parents had to ask to move again to another room due to the AC leakage. The AC leaked at 3 am.

Additionally, when taking the new room key card, I saw a couple who asked for a hot meal, and the reception staff just said they didn't have because the restaurant closes at 11, and that was it, they were not bothered to offer anything. The wife looked annoyed. In the lift, pissed of by the situation, I told them our problem with the room. And the couple said, they also had a problem with the AC on the day before.

The hotel still has a lot of defects, staffs are under trained to handle the complaints. Simply by answering : I don't know (without looking for the answers), or it can't be (because it is what it is normally). The breakfast menu has not much variation, and when I asked the staff what's usually the menu for breakfast, they didn't know. And also, they usually only refill when there's really nothing left on the buffet. The service is slow. (Ex: my husband had to ask 3 times only for a single bathroom matt)

As a guest, I feel that nobody really cares to do extra miles.. Definitely they need to be Smarter to be Smart Everyday, what do you think?

1  Thank felcwhite