“Love the Service”

AquaMarine Diving - Bali
Ranked #5 of 175 Outdoor Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ABOUT US AquaMarine Diving - Bali only offers only Bali's better dive locations: These are on the east, north east and north west coasts. These careful selections, combined with the experience of our Balinese dive staff and British safety standards, make an unbeatable combination. You can be sure of not only safe, enjoyable diving but also that we will show you the best Bali has to offer. We were Indonesia's first Project AWARE Go ECO Operator, and have received the PADI Green Star Award in recognition of our commitment to environmental protection. BALI'S DIVING Situated in the Indo-Pacific, the world's richest marine biogeographic zone, Bali receives very plankton-rich waters and so contains a stunningly diverse underwater ecosystem with diving to suit everyone. Bali has vertical walls and sand slopes; shipwrecks, steel and wooden; limestone shorelines and black, volcanic outcrops; peaceful bays and ripping currents; deep, coral-covered ridges, shallow seagrass beds and big bommies; with both shore- and boat-diving available around the island. DAY TRIPS For those staying in south Bali and doing Day Trips, our air-conditioned minibuses will take you from your hotel, through beautiful Balinese countryside, past rice terraces, along coastlines, via rural villages, with great views of Mount Agung (Bali's most revered volcano), to Bali's top dive sites. We also offer Special Day Trips: some are seasonal - based on pelagic migrations; while others are rarely visited dive sites with plenty of marinelife but few other divers. SAFARIS (dive and accommodation packages) A Safari allows you to see more Bali, visit several sites and cut down on road travel. Prices include accommodation near the sites so you can do more dives per day if desired and schedule your dives for different marinelife and lighting. AquaMarine customises Safaris for beginners, underwater photographers and groups, according to your interest and personal requirements. PADI COURSES AquaMarine offers PADI courses from Bubblemakers (8yrs+) to Divemaster (professional level); plus a wide variety of PADI Specialty Courses. Flexible schedules to fit your holiday plans. With its tropical waters, Bali is an ideal place to learn to dive, and the huge variety of dive sites also make Bali a great please to further your dive education. 1 DAY INTRODUCTORY ADVENTURE DIVING PROGRAMME AquaMarine designed this programme for people who either do not have time for a PADI course or would just like a taste of scuba-diving. We usually conduct this on Tulamben's world-famous USAT Liberty shipwreck - there's no better place to fall in love with diving! All of AquaMarine Diving - Bali's dive programmes include transport (land and boat), 2 Day Dives, PADI dive guide (Divemaster or above), MSIG diver medical insurance, basic equipment, lunch with softdrinks/water, PADI courses include manual and certification. Non-divers are welcome to join any trip; snorkelling is available at all sites subject to conditions. BEYOND BALI AquaMarine Diving - Bali also operates as an agent for other reputable dive resorts and liveaboards throughout Indonesia (including Wakatobi, Komodo, Alor, Raja Ampat, Bunaken, Lembeh, Pulau Weh, Gorontalo, Togian Islands, Ambon & Kalimantan). Please contact us for more information and reservations. We often have special rates and packages available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We love and trust AquaMarine and we know the currents in Bali require good dive masters. It is very easy to get into trouble. Great service and very well looked after. I think it is one of the better managed dive operations.

My partner and I had dived a few times in Bali and had not seen Manta Rays so the purpose of this dive was to find some mantas. We did see several however there were too many other divers around chasing them when they appeared so they basically didn't come very close. Over crowded sites!! We did pick the European holiday time which we will avoid in future.

AquaMarineDivingBali, Manager at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear GaznKaren,

Thank you for posting your TA review and I am so pleased that saw Mola Mola and Manta’s during your dive at Nusa Penida/Manta Point with Marta. Unfortunately, the sites can be crowded during High Season and, of course, many divers time their visit to Bali around Mola-Mola season. However some guests are now choosing to schedule a visit to Bali during low or shoulder seasons.

Great news that you are thinking of diving in the Raja Ampat region next year. Ira has sent some preliminary information to you so please do not hesitate to contact her and the Beyond Bali team to organise some more diving for you in the region.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Just completed another dive trip in Bali. I've used three different dive organisations in Bali but the stand out is aquamarine I've used them 4 times now and there safe professional quality and service cannot be matched. If you want a custom or package dive holiday then Aquamarine is the answer. They will pick you up and drop you back to the airport and everything in between is done for you! Good staff top notch service all accommodation is as good as you can get. If your doing a diving holiday I strongly recommend Aquamarine. A special thanks to Manon and Ira, you guys rock! Regards Steve Simmons

Dear Steve S,

Thank you for your glowing TA Review. I am delighted that you chose to book with AquaMarine and that you had the opportunity to spend a few days at Menjangan Island and even experience a Sunset Dive at Mimpi Channel. I know your dive guides Steve and Mitra enjoyed diving in North West Bali and Komang joined you for 3 amazing dives at Nusa Penida/Manta Point. AMD-B has a fantastic group of Dive Guides and Instructors, backed up by our Drivers and “behind the scenes” staff, all of whom aim to make your Bali holiday the best possible experience.

Not forgetting of course, Ira and Manon who sure do put together a great short Dive Safari for their guests. I hope that you are able to plan another visit to our region before too long – they would be very happy to arrange more diving for you.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Great! Great! Great! I really had wonderful diving experience with aquamarine. Special thanks to cadje, our
Dive master that lead us to mantas and molamolas. im still exited from the moment that i had molas just front of me~ thanks to my dive master and aquamarine. ^^

AquaMarineDivingBali, Manager at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear stephaniekim1,

I was delighted to read your TA review and I’m so pleased that your diving experience with AquaMarine Diving – Bali was a positive one. I see that you joined us for 2 Day Trips to Nusa Penida/Manta Point and you were fortunate enough to see 2 Mola Mola’s on your second day with Gede. Hopefully you will treasure that memory every time you wear your Mola Mola t’shirt!

I hope you will have the opportunity to visit Bali again to explore more of the wonderful dive sites around the island - Natalie would be pleased to arrange more diving for you.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I had great diving experience in Bali this summer (29, 30 and 31 July 2014). Actually already planned this trip since last year, but need to cancel the trip due to family matter. And surprisingly only Barbara and her Aquamarine team still in touch with me despite of the cancelation.
I always put safety first for my diving experience, and I believe Aquamarine team totally understand what their clients want. They try their best to provide what you want, and very detail!

They will arrange your dive trip and plan perfect itinerary for your diving trip based on your experience / diving level.

For the diving itself I didn't expect so much from it, but Aquamarine will show you the best of Bali diving sites such as Tulamben, Blue Lagoon and Amed reef, and for me it unexpectedly became great diving experience. Definitely I will contact them again for more dive trip in future.

The best part is they put safety and fun as first priority. All staffs are friendly, not least the outsource staff.

It is very clear they are well managed and care for your expectation.

AquaMarineDivingBali, Manager at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear inge_graninggar,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor, it's much appreciated. I am delighted you enjoyed diving at Blue Lagoon, Tulamben Bay/USAT Liberty Shipwreck and Amed (Reef & Wreck). This combination provided you with such a great introduction to the diversity of Bali’s dive sites and the arrangement to use our Private Guide Service is an ideal way to build experience. I know Kadek, Parman/Chris and Steve all enjoyed sharing their knowledge of the dive sites and resident marinelife with you.

Barbara was very pleased to have the opportunity to meet you in person and to help with planning your programme. Thanks again and we look forward to your return to Bali for more great diving!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We traveled in a group of 9 divers (mix of advance to open water divers) to Bali Nusa Peninda to catch the Mola-Mola (Ocean Sunfish) season at the infamous Crystal Bay. We chose to dive with AquaMarine as they offered a maximum ratio of 1 Dive Master to 4 Divers. The Dive Master that was assigned to my group of 4 was very safe and steady. His name was Man, he could read the current very well and he never lost sight of us 4. Briefing was very clear too: stay close to the reef, don't be in front of the DM, always be behind, check your buddy, don't panic and be alert of your surroundings. Of course you have to dive responsibly too at such a strong current site. But drift diving was FUN :) Remember to suit up proper because it was 24 degrees - Sharkskins, a hoodie will keep you warm.

1st dive at Crystal Bay we didnt get to see any Mola-Molas :( and the current was really strong. What helped me was staying close to the reefs, the moment we saw the fishes hid under the rocks we grabbed on to one too.

2nd dive at Crystal Bay we managed to see 2 Mola-Molas at 20-25m and they were magnificent. It was probably the most amazing experience in my life (apart from my boyfriend proposing ;))

Other Info about the site & AquaMarine: On time pick up from hotel, Boat Diving in big dive boats with proper toilet and you can sunbathe at the top during surface interval. Drift Diving, 15-40m visibility, up/down currents, good service the boatmen were very helpful and lunch provided.

AquaMarineDivingBali, Manager at AquaMarine Diving - Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear E L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a trip advisor review. I am so pleased that your group enjoyed the Day Trip at Nusa Penida Manta Point. How wonderful that you saw 2 Mola-Molas at Crystal Bay! I trust that Aan, Khotaman and Mitra, who accompanied your group as diveguides, were able to point out and identify the resident marinelife. All our guides know the sites inside out and I am constantly impressed at their local knowledge and what they are able to find.

I hope you will have the opportunity to visit Bali again – Bonny and his team would be more than happy to arrange another dive trip for you and your group.