“Very convenient ”
Review of Home@36

Home@36
Ranked #69 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located in a shopping mall and next to the beach. So conveniently located. Service is attentive too. The only downside of this hotel is the size of its shower cubicle. The breakfast spread has limited choice.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mimiahmad
Operation M, Manager at Home@36, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Mimiahmad,

"Warmest Greeting from Home@36 Condotel ",

It’s been a pleasure to serve you during your stay at Home@36 Condotel. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. About the shower, yes, we already done the upgrading it, in some of our room, please kindly let us know if you prefer to stay in a regular shower .

We look forward to welcome you back with your family or colleagues next time you're in Bali.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel has a very upbeat and contemporary interior design, staffs were amazingly warm and friendly. Starts from the pickup from the new airport (I went in March so renovations were still on-going, therefore the waiting area was a little confusing) until checking in at the reception, they were just amazing. Location wise, this hotel is very good too. The only issue i have had with the hotel was their drainage system in their shower rooms, they changed me to another room with the similar problem and then upgraded me to the superior room with no exrta charges but too sad..the stinky shower room was in that room too. I felt bad for the staff, whom patiently took me from one room to another room, so I settled for the 3rd room, besides, I will be there for 2 nights only. Despite this stinky shower room issue, I have no problem to recommend this budget friendly hotel to my friends only if they don't mind the smell and I don't think it is fair to score them lower than VERY GOOD when those staffs tried their very best to meet my needs. I can only took my shower in the morning then check-in into spa centre that has shower facilities..go back to hotel and just sleep.

Room Tip: Too bad, I don't know which room has no stinky smell but other friends stayed there from 9-14 Ma...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Operation M, Manager at Home@36, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Velarie,

"Warmest Greeting from Home@36 Condotel ",

Thank you for your time in providing us with the very constructive and objective review. We could feel the situation between you and our staff at that moment.
For sure, we strive to provide the best service to fulfill our customer need. We believe it will be valuable memories both for you and our staff.

Yes, lately we faced to these property problem, and we proud to let you know, that now we are on progressing to change the shower, and solving their drainage problem.
We realized that the project itself could not be held in the same moment, but we sure we could skip that such problem.

Beside doing the upgrading property, and amenities, we commit to maintain the potential Human Resources we have, to provide their best service consistently.

Well, again thank you very much for your previous stay with us, and we hope to have the chance to welcome you on your next visit to Bali.

Our Sincerely,

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Good value for money. Two good pools available with restaurants and shopping very close. Walk out the front and your on the beach of Kuta!
Rooms are average tho. Had to upgrade straight away cause the first room had no windows. Second room was better. Had great ocean views. The facilities in the room were standard.
Over all good hotel and recommend staying here. Enjoyable experience :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Slamhill

"Warmest Greeting form Home@36 Condotel"

Thank you for your valuable feedback and time to write a comment of your experience with us on Tripadvisor.com

We strive to serve you with an expectation. However improving everything on your note will become our task. We will, and we are appreciated it.
Lately we are on progressing to change the room amenities, upgrading our shower room, and some others maintenance.

What a nice to welcome you on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I had the most memorable days in Bali,in spite of the traffic and tiring ways to beachwalk through the beach,I'm happy because Home@36 is the most comfortable place to stay at.I was stayed here for 3 nights and I need more!!Staff members are so nice and warm. Maybe for its breakfast,not so great,but good enough to enjoyed the sunrise while eating omelets or scramble eggs. Thankyou,and I wish will be soon to stay here again and again. Love and hugs, Fani :D

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Ms,Stephanie,

Appreciated that you were realized the traffic and tiring ways in some part of Bali, especially in Kuta.
We proud we are out of this situation, and of course close to everywhere in Kuta. Customer can enjoy the Sunset beach side every day, with the nice atmosphere will become such memorable visit to nice Bali.
Thank you for sharing some point needs to be improved. It will become our management and team to have the necessary action to make it in place

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We took 2 room for 3 night in April 2014. We take superior room with living room in it. total room size was large. so for room space was very good. but for furniture was poorly maintenance. desk in living room was made only from press wood with fade color and exfoliate may be the hotel management tried to implement minimize concept but not very serious. the hotel lay out also awkward, it just like an alley with one side access. so if you are on one side of the hotel, then you have to walk along the alley to go down to the lobby or mall. the alley was more than 100 meter. so for us who have 3 children under 6 year and 2 senior citizen above 60 years old, it was give us a hard time. breakfast standard, but the added value is you have your breakfast very near beach. hospitality from the staff standard.
The main entrance was inside the mall and parking basement, so if you want to back to hotel above 10 AM, then you have go to the basement on parking space, because you cannot come from the mall.
Overall, for the location, it worth it, but for room, breakfast and lay out design, not recommended.

Room Tip: ask room with small number because its more near to the stairs if you want to go to lobby or to the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Fatihnauranalia

“Warmest greeting from home@36 Condotel”

Thank you for your feedback regarding to your recent stay with us. It all will be our reflection on our condition, for the further better both facilities and services.

The hotel itself build after the Mall was running, made the constructional lay out of the hotel just like you share. However for our customer satisfaction we strive to provide any special request related to room allocation and the others, of course depend on our availability and possibility.
We sure out of these condition we are flexible and very respect to all of our Customer order.

We believe the hotel location inside the mall, next to the beach will have also have the strength point. Other side, we are keep improving our maintenance as well upgrading the the facilities , like shower, amenities, etc.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed at Home@36 Family Room in March 2014. It is a moderate but very convenient place to stay and just walking distance to the famous Kuta beach & Water Bom. Circus Water Park is about 10 minutes drive from Home@36. Since its located above Discovery Mall, finding food like Pizzahut, Burger King, Star Bucks and lots more is not a problem at all. The hotel staff are wonderfully friendly. Service was great. Wifi connection was superb not only in the room but also in the lobby and mall. I would recommend the family room as it has two rooms and a living room. The sofa is large and it fits 2 to sleep.

Room Tip: Keep the shower cubicle door shut when shower otherwise the floor outside floods.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Su4rilo

Dear su4rillo

"Warmest Greeting from Home@36 Condotel"

It is an honor to read that you have had the nice experience of staying in a hotel with the prime location and great staff service of Home@36 Condotel. Guest satisfaction is our priority and your positive review is our Best Reward.

On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel. We are pleased to welcome you back in a near future

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed here early March for 8 nights with my 16 yrs daughter and later another family member joined us and we enjoyed it very much due to the great locations. Staff are wonderful and friendly. I requested a change of room as the one I was in was near air con units ( outside my window ) after 3 nights I really had enough. Without question, they kindly changed my room, all the deluxe rooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. Bathroom is large but sadly the showers are not great, both rooms had leaking showers and also very small , last room had a leaking toilet also. If they could look into changing the showers and fixing these problem, this hotel would be brilliant. Breakfast was OK, but it does cater mainly to Muslim visitors, what I would have done for a piece of bacon....LOL.. In saying this, I wouldn’t hesitate in staying here again. Oh, before I forget, the swimming pool that you get to use is at Segara Beach Club and restaurant, I must say I had some of the best days lounging around enjoying drinks and great meals at this place... Could have been the highlight of my trip, what a way to relax... So if you go to this hotel fully informed, you will really enjoy what the location has to offer.
And I would like to thank all the wonderful staff for all the great service they provided, and to the housekeeping staff for keeping us entertained with all the different animals they made for us with our towels.

Room Tip: "stay away from rooms near the air con" "try and request a shower that doesnt leak &q...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Maria Z,
“Warmest greeting from home@36 Condotel”
Thank you for your precious time to post a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

I have to say that I am very grateful to be able to work in such a magnificent place and to be surrounded by so many beautiful open-heart people on a daily basis. Thank you for your tremendous compliment and I will share your comments with my team.
To anticipate such the maintenance issues, yes, we are on working to upgrade the shower and area, so that for your next visit, just share us your requirement to have the regular shower, we will.