“I never miss a chance to eat here when I visit Bali”
Review of Warung Malang

Warung Malang
Ranked #109 of 1,090 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I ate here twice on my recent trip to Bali. The menu has a vast variety of options and the price is so cheap it's popular amongst tourist's, local's and expats. I love the beef and broccoli dish but on my first visit they had run out of broccoli. Not a problem I ordered another dish. On my second visit I as welcomed back and thanked for coming back and redemption they had plenty of broccoli and I could have my fave dish. I bought along friends on both visits and they just loved the place too and were astounded by the price and variety and the staff friendliness.

1  Thank ChantelPerth

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Been coming here for the past 2 years every time I'm in Bali. The food is good for the price, and extensive menu. I'm glad they are consistent in the quality of food even after two years. Service is also quite fast.

1  Thank Desiree M
Reviewed 9 May 2013

the food was fine but nothing special.
servings were very small.
prices dearer than comparative places.
i know a lot of people that absolutely rave about this place but to me there are much better warungs to eat at , serving far superior food at a better price.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

This place was simple but offering lots variety of delicious food with cheaper price compared to similar restaurant. The only thing needs to improve is the air circulation, a bit hot inside the Warung and only view outdoor sitting area.

2  Thank Andrusky
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This place is very busy most nights with mostly Indonesian customers.

The food here is fantastic and they have a large seafood menu to select from. I have been here on many occasions and have never been told that something on the menu is not available.

Overall, great food, good and fast service and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Eugatnom