“Food for any time. ”

Ranked #107 of 1,137 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Best place to eat for an all rounder. A local recommended us to this place and we are not disappointed. Service was good food was awesome. Not far from our hotel.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Have eaten here many times but tonight a big fail at this Warung. They offer Indonesian and Grill menu's. Tonight my friend ordered Ayam Bakar and I ordered 200 gram local steak. The Ayam Bakar came out in about 10 minutes which was great, unfortunately though, this sat on the table for another half hour untouched (my friend insisted on waiting) before the steak arrived. This was unacceptable, the Warung not busy. To top it off, half the steak was uneatable fat, so tonight a big fail for this Warung and will think twice about a return visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I come here in the afternoon. It hot inside because the kitchen nere my table. Btw the food is good. It about 2 usd per dish 1 usd bingtan beer.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Malang is one of my favourite warungs in Bali, the food is great and reasonably priced, there is a very good selection, the staff are good, and the service is prompt. I try and go there every couple of weeks thats how much I enjoy the food.
Worth a visit for anyone visiting Bali and want good local food.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Great food, real value for money, not so close to the beach but i saw a lot of locals and many tourist,service not good but the food worth the visit, try the king prawns and whole fish ask with garlic its simply very tasty.