“Great warung”

Ranked #114 of 1,112 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Awesome Indonesian food at very good prices. We came here with a Balinese family who recommended this warung. There were 10 of us in total, everyone loved their meals. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

when ever in legion I always eat at warung malang .delicious Indonesian food and good value for money.great service from friendly staff,bintangs are always icey cold.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Best place to eat for an all rounder. A local recommended us to this place and we are not disappointed. Service was good food was awesome. Not far from our hotel.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Have eaten here many times but tonight a big fail at this Warung. They offer Indonesian and Grill menu's. Tonight my friend ordered Ayam Bakar and I ordered 200 gram local steak. The Ayam Bakar came out in about 10 minutes which was great, unfortunately though, this sat on the table for another half hour untouched (my friend insisted on waiting) before the steak arrived. This was unacceptable, the Warung not busy. To top it off, half the steak was uneatable fat, so tonight a big fail for this Warung and will think twice about a return visit.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I come here in the afternoon. It hot inside because the kitchen nere my table. Btw the food is good. It about 2 usd per dish 1 usd bingtan beer.