“Completely Disgusting kitchen staff”
Review of Warung Malang

Warung Malang
Ranked #113 of 1,111 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Literally saw this guy lick his entire finger with some kind of sauce he is making then proceed to add more ingredients. I felt sick. With kitchen manager watching. Manager even asked him did it taste good. Like testing. Omg. Totally
Avoid this place.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Lived in kuta 3 years take groups of friends there regularly. Recently devolved into really poor service. No one can get a drink (bintang). The order is always wrong. "The waiter's" never repeat your order and get it wrong. More interested in the Indonesian soap on tv. My friends and I like to drink beer but recently the service has been so slow that we can't wait to leave and get some better service elsewhere there are hundreds of good restaurants in Kuta. Poor management always shows the waiter's are being slack because they can be. I won't be back till I hear the service has improved.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

My local friend took me here twice for dinner.

The meals we ordered were delicious and the service was quite quick.

For 3 dishes and 4 drinjs the bill was about $12.

1  Thank Solomamatraveller
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Awesome Indonesian food at very good prices. We came here with a Balinese family who recommended this warung. There were 10 of us in total, everyone loved their meals. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

when ever in legion I always eat at warung malang .delicious Indonesian food and good value for money.great service from friendly staff,bintangs are always icey cold.