“Delicious”

Price range: US$5 - US$100
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Golden Lotus is considered Bali's Best Chinese Restaurant, winning accolades in both Tatler and Hello Bali for Best Restaurants. Open for Lunch and Dinner and with special Dim Sum Sunday buffet served from 10am - 2.30pm every Sunday. Monday's closed.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We have eaten here many times the food was very well presented, delicious & good value for money. I am a coeliac and they are always able to cater for my special needs. The staff always remember us when we return, they are very friendly. It's also very child friendly.

2  Thank Rose M
There are newer reviews for Golden Lotus Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We had a business dinner in Golden Lotus, however the staffs were super friendly. They gave us a very big smile and also they served us very well. The ambiance and the restaurant's atmosphere was absolutely great. The food we ordered served very well, but unfortunately the taste was average. Nothing special here, and little bit expensive. But they have a very good service :)

3  Thank michael3wijaya
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My partner and I went to the all you can eat dumpling buffet today, we were extremely disappointed. The food was not authentic and it tasted terrible!! Most of the dumplings were almost inedible and the fried selection was tasteless and extremely greasy. The highlight of our dining experience were the friendly staff. I have no idea how Golden Lotus has won so many awards. I hope this review serves as a warning to all future diners. Save your pennies this place is not worth it.

6  Thank kelly a
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Was there today for dim sum buffet lunch. The selections are good, only missing some signature dessert and one or two steamed dishes, but overall you can say it's quite complete. The taste is fine, but i guess the earlier you come, it would be better. I started lunch at approx. 1 pm, some of the steamed dishes are not well-presented and lost its fine taste.

But the highlight is the friendly staffs. They are mature women with good interaction with the guest, chit-chat with some of my friends joining me for lunch and can laugh a bit also. It was fun. The service is efficient, and honest (asked one of them to provide us milk for our mantao, they said they don't have, some of them look confused with our request, confused because they never saw anyone eating mantao with milk).

The decor and background music is also good. I will come back for the value and nice family style dine out.

Thanks lady-servers!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

On our recent visit to Bali we decided as usual to visit the Golden Lotus, only this time we introduced our friends, who although had stayed at the Dynasty had not tried the Golden Lotus Dim Sum because the restaurant looked expensive. If you are an all you can eat Dim Sum fan and want a great varity of not only steamed,fried and sweets including the beautiful chinese tea, then the Golden Lotus in the Bali Dynasty is the place to go. The SUNDAY Dim Sum is value for money at $15.00 per head. This restaurant has typical chinese decor and the staff are very friendly and welcoming.
We all left happy and content