“Hidden treasure”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Accidentally me and my friends passed by the restaurant. It was attractive through it's wonderful and interesting interieur. As it looked inviting we went for dinner. We preferred to sit outside in the garden and it was very spacious and quiet.
The staff was very attentive and pro-active, - always with a big smile.
The food was served hot and nicely presented.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was told by friends that I had to go to L'Assiette , the garden setting is wonderful, the staff so lovely and the food beautiful.
I also purchased 2 amazing pictures from the gallery next door, I will definitely be back again on my next visit.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here
I had Entree almond with prawn salad lovely the snapper was delicious ice cream nice but had Icicles that took a bit of the creaminess away. But the flavour was very good.
Husband had entree salmon terrine and main
beef tartare l'assiette he said very nice
Dessert was ice cream his was flavoursome and creamy.
The only reason we didn't stay to enjoy the live music was too many smokers and cigars. We don't smoke and my husband has bad asthma so could not breath. Would have been a fun night tho. Very reasonable prices and very attentive waiter who always came at the right time. All up good night. Thank you. Ps. Love the family and digs and the love you all shared.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

A lovely find, that reminded me of rustic french food I have had many a times in the south of the country. Would definitely go back on my next trip to also look at the great furniture that they have adjacent to the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Nice Place with a beatiful ambience, cozy.. , staff and owners so nice.. excellent food.. definitely will come back here
they have the best pumpkins pure..

<a href=http://youtube-videos-download.kambasoft.com/ >youtube videos download</a>