“BIG portion with affordable price”

Dog Dragon Grill Restaurant
Ranked #131 of 1,006 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian, Australian, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

It's such a perfect place to have a great dinner. Really worth it to have big portion for typical Indonesian people like me and my friends; with the affordable price as well.

1  Thank mrskaniraras

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We found Dog Dragon after we found our close by hotel breakfast was absolutely dreadful. This small café does amazing food from breakfast to the real Chicken Kiev!! They also do a range of fresh juiced juices/smoothies to cure that hang over right up and keep your trip to Bali somewhat healthy. No matter where I stay in Bali I will always make the trip here to eat and relax!!

3  Thank Kboyd05
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were staying very close by and came here several times food is great chicken sandwich is yummy chicken salad is great goats cheese pasta yummy cocktails are great a bit more expensive than some places but again in kuta you pay for what you get you won't be hungry leaving here def worth a visit

1  Thank Ciara L
Reviewed 15 August 2014

All I can say is if your staying in Kuta you have to try The Dog Dragon. I've eaten there many times and everything I have had has been delicious. Bangers and mash, tuna steak with salad and pasta. yumm..

1  Thank ThePalmsCeningan
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Only a small restaurant down a lane off Poppies 2 but worth looking for. Good size servings at really reasonable prices.