18 sq m, one of the smallest hotel I've stayed in. Don't like the room to be in the centre of the building with the window facing directly at the door of another room.
Although small but the layout of the hotel room was nicely designed to made full use of the space. The hotel is very new and clean. A small cozy standard room cost around S$85 per night. Welcome drinks and snacks are provided at Triple S Bar.
There is a small pool at the roof top which look nice in pictures and cater to those who desperately want a dip in the nice sunny weather.
Best Western Kuta Beach is along the same stretch of beach as Hard Rock Cafe Hotel. Didn't expected that the hotel to be in a small dark alley, but its only less than 1 minute walk from the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali