I was on journey in East Asia, in 4 hotels in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Never ever had such experience in any other hotel - a 350$ was stolen from my room. CCTV recording showed that no one but ourselves and staff entered the room.
When I reported that I am robbed, first they told me not to call the police and that they would investigate. Few hours before my departure, they ask us let go to the police now. Organized crime or what?
So, If You still want to be guest here, all your money and belongings must be with You - check them all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Kuta Beach Bali