“Nice and simple”

Swimming pool : 8
Checkout : 8 (smooth)
Hospitality : 9
Location : 9

Easy to reach from the airport, many attractions around, only a minute walk to kuta beach.
I'm looking forward to stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank andreasgultom
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Mr. andreasgultom

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Kuta...
It is feedback such as yours that enables us to adjust and better our services and facilities to meet the discerning needs of our guest. And it was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Best Western Kuta Beach.

Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
George Town, Malaysia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stay there for 1 night as was transiting to komodo. The hotel is located very near to Kuta beach. The room is clean and they provide wifi. Breakfast is great. Basically if you are staying alone, I think the room is ok. If couple, the rooms can be small.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mr. patcheah

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I am really feeling overwhelmed with your review and thank you for taking the time to post it on Trip Advisor.

The most important element is that you had a memorable Best Western Kuta Beach experience and we greatly appreciate on your overall compliments regarding the Hotel.

I sincerely hope you would return and look forward to the time I can welcome you back.

Legian, Bali
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The food and service is excellent on their seafood bbq every saturday night. Highly recommended as the price is just right. a simple hotel located within walking distance to the famous kuta beach and its attraction.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr.raxl1

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach...!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us and thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during you visit to Bali.

It is such a pleasure to know that your recent stay with us is exceeds your expectation.
I will gladly share your positive comment with all the team and this will certainly encourage them to keep up the good work.

All of us at Best western Kuta Beach is looking forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Best Regards,

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stay for 2 nights to traveling around Kuta. The road to hotel is quite narrow, it might be difficult to drive in if you are not local. The hotel is clean but we found noise of chicken in the morning. The view on top of the building to the beach is hidden by the building construction.
By the way we slept well all 2 nights. The breakfast is ok. and the restaurant across the hotel is really good, the taste is over my expectation.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Ms.Nattynanatty

Paranaque, Philippines
Reviewed 2 June 2014

NEVER RISK LEAVING MONEY AND OTHER VALUABLES IN THE HOTEL’S SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX! – Sad lesson I learned from my stay at Best Western Kuta Bali Hotel.

Checked in at Best Western Kuta with 13 other family members last May 1, 2014. Next evening, discovered that US$400 (and some Philippine pesos) were missing in a belt bag I left that morning in the room’s safety deposit box. It was small consolation that NOT the whole amount in the belt bag was taken. Left untouched were also some minor valuables and our passports. But $400 was still $400. And a loss was a loss all the same.

Reported this promptly to Mr. Yudhi, the Front Office Manager. Altho he assured me that they will review the CCTV camera footage, he also advised me to make a report to the local police station at Denpasar----which we did May 3 the next evening.

Since that time, till the time that we checked out 3 days later, no one in the hotel seemed to be taking the initiative to update me on the progress of the investigation. Had to follow up myself with just whoever was at the front desk in the evenings each time.

By the time I was to leave for the Philippines last May 6, I was furnished a copy of the hotel security’s report on the CCTV footage, inconclusive interviews and denials of cleaning staff, and a copy of my complaint to the police. The Police Inspector still could not interview the persons of interest himself because they were absent, i was informed.

I was assured that the hotel was going to email me an update on my case ONE week after we checked out.

But It has already been FOUR weeks since that time---and still NO email from the hotel management.

Although I have little hope to get my $400 back or to expect anyone to admit having stolen such, I would have appreciated it if the hotel emailed me a week after we left---as they said they would. It would have shown me that management was still giving importance to my concern. And that they took seriously the problematic breach in the hotel’s security and were attending to it.

Now, all I can say is that whoever stole my cash may still be working in the hotel. And whether the hotel security has done anything about this----to prevent similar incidents like mine from happening again---- is not clear.

Again, leave money and valuables in the safety deposit box of Best Western Kuta Hotel AT YOUR OWN RISK (or in any of the other hotels’ SDBs for that matter). You can never be sure who can and will pick the combinations of these safety deposit boxes given the chance----especially if they were able to get away easy with their theft in the past, as what has happened to me.

CARINA S. TRAJANO
Metro Manila, Philippines

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank CARINA T
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Mrs. CARINA T

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach Bali.

Thank you for bringing to our attention the problem you have encountered during your visit in Best Western Kuta Beach.

On behalf of Best Western Kuta Beach team, please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience you were caused during your stay with us
your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as it help us improve the quality of our service to better meet your needs.

I hope you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again in Best Western Kuta Beach…..

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I moved around a bit while staying in Kuta but when I got here, I ended up staying the rest of my trip. So close to everything including the beach, staff were lovely, the roof top pool is amazing and the room was great for the low price I paid in a peak time. Highly recommended!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Mig1234
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Ms. Mig1234

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went there with office colleagues, booked 7 rooms and 3 of them got upgraded.
The room was nice and clean. Some of my friends are having problem with the bathroom since it is still quite visible for the roommate to see (even though there are sun-blast stickers).
The hotel location was quite convenient but our car (we order Elf) can't get in the alley so we have to walk to the main road to get in to the car (+/- 3 minutes). The alley road is not smooth.
But if you order mini bus such as Avanza then you should have no problem. The car can be parked outside of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Yulie T
Dear Ms. Yulie T

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

Thank you for your precious time to post such a valuable review on Trip Advisor.

I Would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Kuta

Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of service we extend to our guests. We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back to the Best Western Kuta Beach in the near future.

With best regards,