“good place to stay”

Ranked #88 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 8 July 2014

i stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights. i find the staffs are friendly, the hotel has a nice pool with seaview, simple but a little bit compact for the room, it serves good breakfast also. had a good time here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Mr. Glenneddy

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I am really feeling overwhelmed with your review and thank you for taking the time to post it on Trip Advisor.

The most important element is that you had a memorable Best Western Kuta Beach experience and we greatly appreciate on your overall compliments regarding the Hotel.

I sincerely hope you would return and look forward to the time I can welcome you back.

With my best regards,

A.A.Ngr Yudhi satrya

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel on june 2014 after our trip from ubud. Room is good and clean but small like budget hotel. Food was ok on breakfast and wifi connection was stable too.. the parking place were small cause we rent car at that time to travel among tourist places on bali and need to be patience to drove away from the parking place and wait if there was another car or not that entered bene street. In general good quality sleep and breakfast.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear RenoJakarta1975

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Kuta...
It is feedback such as yours that enables us to adjust and better our services and facilities to meet the discerning needs of our guest. And it was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Best Western Kuta Beach.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff were so wonderful, when my boyfriend was sick I sat out at the bar by myself and the staff were so polite and so interested in my country.
The hotel itself was nice but we had to change rooms as the air on was not working, even after getting a technician out at midnight of our first night.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker they allow you to smoke in the rooms beside the window but even my boyfriend...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear gosplatgo

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach...!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us and thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during you visit to Bali.

It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us. I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our Hotel, especially our staff and our restaurant. I will gladly share it with all the team and this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

All of us at Best western Kuta Beach is looking forward to have you back again with us.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I stayed here for 1 day and 2 nights because I wanted something cheap and well located in Kuta before I set off to explore the rest of the island. I got what I paid for. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially when I arrived from the airport after midnight. The hotel was well located about half a block from the beach on a quiet side street - however the rooms can be anything but quiet, the doors let every little sound through. The room, while looking modern in the pictures on the website is actually quite distressed, not dirty per se but definitely has seen better days. Also you may have a window, but it may be looking out over the next hallway of rooms. I did not eat the breakfast because there is a restaurant down the street away from the beach called The Balcony that is cheaper and surfer fabulous. Overall, its fine if all you want to do is sleep in your room.

Room Tip: rooms on the outside of the hotel should have windows that look outside.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear AZ2OZ2014

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

Thank you for your precious time to post such a valuable review on Trip Advisor.

I Would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Kuta

Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of service we extend to our guests. We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back to the Best Western Kuta Beach in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here for a day. The hotel was pretty average, and rooms were a bit congested. Hotel is about 30 metres away from the beach. Seems like earlier the terrace would have provided a good view to the beach, but there is a new hotel that has come up right in between the view.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank exploreonthego
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear exploreonthego

With my best regards,

A.A.Ngr Yudhi satrya

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Part of my holiday deal was to stay with Best Western black Kuta.
There for the amazing surf and surfed the entire time without a break!
One minute from the beach, clean accommodation nice food (wifi and breakfast was included in deal).
The rooms are not massive but nicely put together and clean and the staff do them everyday. I was upgraded to the fourth floor overlooking the ocean and it's great to wake up to that every morning.
My check in was smooth as was my check out - efficient and effective service thank you all!!
The staff cannot do enough for you from the weirdest requests (wanted incense sticks doop) to phoning surf schools - they are tremendously helpful - don't get frustrate by the translation be patient and in the end all gets done - my last day was by the pool watch my last Bali afternoon by their pool and their bar staff made some great drinks (Eka made some amazing drinks - well done)
Recommend this to the budget conscious traveler that wants to be pampered as well and close to everything but far enough to choose the partying or peace!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Rick D

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach...!

It is such a pleasure to know that your recent stay with us is exceeds your expectation.
I will gladly share your positive comment with all the team and this will certainly encourage them to keep up the good work.

All of us at Best western Kuta Beach is looking forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

While these are not the most glamorous hotel rooms (we stayed in a junior deluxe suite that had a little balcony) the location is great, the rooms are clean, the bed is very comfy and the staff are lovely. Really, we were so close to the beach, Kuta and Legian that we weren't in the room that much. If you are a young person looking to be out all day and night, this place is perfect for you!

• Stayed: June 2014
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at Best Western Kuta Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear kathirschfeld