“A surprise packet!”

BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach
Ranked #93 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“A surprise packet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as a part of a package deal and wasn't expecting much. Room were a little small, but the service we got made up for it 100%! I left my phone at the break table and it was handed in by a staff member.

Pool area was nice. And hotel was clean and in a great location. It may be down a lane way but we ( 2 30's girls) never felt unsafe at night!

• Stayed July 2014
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Jacintaleecampbell

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I am really feeling overwhelmed with your review and thank you for taking the time to post it on Trip Advisor.

The most important element is that you had a memorable Best Western Kuta Beach experience and we greatly appreciate on your overall compliments regarding the Hotel.

I sincerely hope you would return and look forward to the time I can welcome you back.

Best Western Kuta Beach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

It is my third time as stayed in this hotel. Only best ting to say, from location, price, check inn, service, very friendly and professional staff. the rooms are clean, cozzy, good of value. the most spectacular is the swimming pool. will stay in Best Western Kuta Beach again. Thanks a lot to all team.

Room Tip: rooms with external view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Mr. dsatosek

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

i stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights. i find the staffs are friendly, the hotel has a nice pool with seaview, simple but a little bit compact for the room, it serves good breakfast also. had a good time here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mr. Glenneddy

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel on june 2014 after our trip from ubud. Room is good and clean but small like budget hotel. Food was ok on breakfast and wifi connection was stable too.. the parking place were small cause we rent car at that time to travel among tourist places on bali and need to be patience to drove away from the parking place and wait if there was another car or not that entered bene street. In general good quality sleep and breakfast.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear RenoJakarta1975

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Kuta...
It is feedback such as yours that enables us to adjust and better our services and facilities to meet the discerning needs of our guest. And it was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Best Western Kuta Beach.

Kind Regards,

Karon, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff were so wonderful, when my boyfriend was sick I sat out at the bar by myself and the staff were so polite and so interested in my country.
The hotel itself was nice but we had to change rooms as the air on was not working, even after getting a technician out at midnight of our first night.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker they allow you to smoke in the rooms beside the window but even my boyfriend...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear gosplatgo

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach...!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us and thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during you visit to Bali.

It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us. I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our Hotel, especially our staff and our restaurant. I will gladly share it with all the team and this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

All of us at Best western Kuta Beach is looking forward to have you back again with us.

Best Regards,

Perth, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I stayed here for 1 day and 2 nights because I wanted something cheap and well located in Kuta before I set off to explore the rest of the island. I got what I paid for. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially when I arrived from the airport after midnight. The hotel was well located about half a block from the beach on a quiet side street - however the rooms can be anything but quiet, the doors let every little sound through. The room, while looking modern in the pictures on the website is actually quite distressed, not dirty per se but definitely has seen better days. Also you may have a window, but it may be looking out over the next hallway of rooms. I did not eat the breakfast because there is a restaurant down the street away from the beach called The Balcony that is cheaper and surfer fabulous. Overall, its fine if all you want to do is sleep in your room.

Room Tip: rooms on the outside of the hotel should have windows that look outside.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear AZ2OZ2014

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

Thank you for your precious time to post such a valuable review on Trip Advisor.

I Would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Kuta

Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of service we extend to our guests. We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back to the Best Western Kuta Beach in the near future.

With best regards,

Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here for a day. The hotel was pretty average, and rooms were a bit congested. Hotel is about 30 metres away from the beach. Seems like earlier the terrace would have provided a good view to the beach, but there is a new hotel that has come up right in between the view.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank exploreonthego
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear exploreonthego