Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$119
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$212
US$111
US$206
US$180
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotels.com
US$87
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$363
US$238
Hotels.com
1,017 results
All reviewscentra taumseminyak squarepotato headduplex roompool view studiow hotelday bed on the balconysmall kitchenetterooftop barsun loungersbeautiful poolstayed here for nightspool area isbig roommain poolegg stationbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 11 nights on a package deal, though travelzoo & destination2. So the review is based upon how much I paid and what I got. Bearing in mind people we spoke to outside in seminyak had paid more for the flights than we had for our package. The overall look of the communal areas are really good, all open air and have a chilled relaxed vibe. The pool are looks stunning from a distance but once u get closer there are cracked tiles & loose decking. The pool was clean and a nice temperature, only problem was that it only got the sun in the morning, after 12 noon, you had to go elsewhere, i.e. Beach, or sneak off to the roof bar. There is some grassed areas that you could use.

The room itself was very big, bed was one of the most comfortable bed I've had in a hotel for a long time, sleep wasn't a problem. The rooms are a bit of a concrete maze, ours was on its own bridge but over looked a main walkway so no privacy on your balcony day bed. We never got any sun on our balcony. The air conditioner was pretty poor in our room to be honest, was more like a fan didn't cool the room at all, at one point it went off completely at 2am I called down to reception and reported it and it was working again within 30 minutes so couldn't fault the service. I'm sure the would of moved us if we asked but once you have settled in a room you can't be bothered to move if you can live with the minor issue.

We only ate breakfast in the hotel, it was plentiful, you could always find something to eat, I enjoyed that it had a good local selection of food.

There are 3 restaurants just outside the hotel, we went to Carliz & Noodle express, didn't try the Mexican. The bar on the same side as the hotel HI bar, did offer food, but it was cooked at the restaurants over the road, and you paid more for it. We ate at other places also will review them all separately. Brazilian Aussie BBQ was a good night and they will also pick you up and drop you back off contact them through Facebook .

Location:
It's a 15/20 walk to either seminyak square or the beach. Turn right outside the hotel for the beach & left for the square. The hotel will take you to either several times a day but you have to make your own way back.

We hired a moped from the guy just over the road from the hotel was 70k per day (£4.05) wasn't as bad as it looks, never wanted to see any driving licence or passport. I did have an IDP (International Drivers Permit) cost £5 at the certain Post Offices before you go, had read some horror stories in forums before I went, so for the sake of £5 wasn't worth the fine (Bribe) to the police.

Overall we had a fantastic holiday and would return in a heart bear. Bail is an amazing place, go and visit the temples hire a diver for a few days we did he was great and took us where we wanted to go 2 days cost us 950k (£55) we paid all our own entrance fees but they are so cheap I think the dearest temple to enter was 70k each (£4.05) over all I think for the 2 days out I spent £90 including driver & entrance fees, we did 6 temples including spring water (Amazing) 2 monkey forests & coffee plantations.

We also went to release a couple of turtles while we was there (drove the moped) was a good day. Download Indonesia maps on my iPhone sat nav (Navmii) works without using your data.

I would return to this hotel as it suited what we needed would ask for Room 523 next time

Stayed: May 2017
4  Thank Steven P
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

They provide bathtub but the hot water only available 10% to fill in the bathtub which is only available for around 15 minutes. They didn't provide any slipper at all, and most of all, i cannot charge my phone because the electricity for phone charging only provided in the kitchen, it should be near our bed.. and there is only 1 available (in the kitchen).. no toothpaste and toothbrush provided..

The lift/elevator has no air conditioner..

Very dissapointing.. :(

But thank God the pool is awesome..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aditya W
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My 3rd time staying in Taum Resort and I felt soooo refreshed.
The staffs were all so nice, the room were always a comfy one with complete amenities and tools, and the gym were so great.
The restaurant also served good foods with reasonable prices and the rooftop bar was pretty nice too.
I always love to comeback and stay here since I found a place to stay with homey ambiance-relaxing environment and no strict hotel feeling (boring).
Thanks, Taum! Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Be precise! Double, single, with/out mosquito mat
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay at this resort for our last night in Bali and what a bad decision! This place gets one point for the staff who were friendly and helpful but in serious need of a renovation and maybe a rethink of the prices! Way overpriced for the food and drink.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nicolas C
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Stay 2 nights with friends..we're satisfied with the uniquely designed architecture, beautiful pool, good breakfast & strategic location..we can stroll around seminyak on foot, to the hype places in seminyak, to seminyak beach to enjoy sunset, to find good food to be taken to hotel, etc. Will definitely come back here..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Taum_Resort_Bali, General Manager at Taum Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Chairul,

Greetings from Bali.

Thank you for your kind words and for having taken your time to share your experience about your recent stay at Taum Resort Bali.

It is truly heartwarming for my team and I to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Indeed, we continually do our utmost to ensure that all our guests are delivered the best and unique stay experience not just through the stunning tropical environment, but through the facilities, our food and of course, the warm Balinese hospitality. We are pleased that all of these contributed towards your wonderful stay with us.

Thank you very much for your generous compliments and we hope that you will plan another Balinese holiday in the not too distant future. It will be our pleasure to extend a warm welcome back and be of service to you again.

With kind regards