“Compare with !!!”

Ranked #131 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
blitar
“Compare with !!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

On last October i was stay here one night with my family
The room was so large and nice it really good enough for us, it like pay less get more
Good for transit since location near by airport, within 20 minute by taxi to airport,

Room Tip: I was stay in nice room but forget the room number
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed there in June, and although the staff was very friendly my stay in the hotel wasn't so great. I'll just do a copy paste of the mail i've send to the hotel... Without ANY response. I did get the automated response saying they would answer me soon. I still don't understand that the hotel is commenting every review on tripadvisor but didn 't answer my mail at all. Here is my mail:

Hi, I am currently staying in your hotel in room 318 with my wife. Until yesterday we didn't have any problem. But it seems like last night your staff just don't care about customers satisfaction anymore. Last night a group of men were in the swimming pool passed midnight and everything from the pool echoes really loudly till the room. I saw one of your staff talking to them but they stayed longer. This was very annoying to fall asleep. In addition this morning is even worse. Since around 6.30 am kids have been playing in the pool. The screams and laughters echoed really loudly around the hotel and woke us both up. Around 8am i was still awake and called the reception to tell them. They said they would sent security. 5 min later i heard someone talking to them and the kids were more quite... for 5 min.. and then they didn't care anymore. They've been playing and screaming all the time. It is now 9.20 and i am very upset at your hotel. I went swimming myself a few days ago in the afternoon and i remember seeing the opening hours of the pool wich were not respected here. I sincerely hope that this is the last time this happens, We are staying for 3 more nights and i expect a compensation from your part. If i don't get any response from your part, i will be very disappointed as we really liked the hotel untill now. I will surely let Tripadvisor know about this if I don't see any change. I complain rarely but i hope you understand my situation, thank you.

Room Tip: There is no good room
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sven V
AdhiJayaSunsetHotel, General Manager at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for your valuable time to writing the comment for us. First, I would like to apologize of the inconvenient of the noise from the pool and also the late reply of your email, I believe that you have written an email trough our website that we haven’t received until now because of there were trouble in our system but now we have fixed it.
On top of that, we are thanking you for reminding us to more aware of the misuse of the swimming pool. We have ensured that the entire guest staying in our hotel will obey the rule of the swimming pool that we have made.
Thank you, and please let us welcoming you and your wife again on your next trip to bali with our hospitality and smile.
Is there anything to share or anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact us on info@adhijayasunsethotel.com or gm@adhijayasunsethotel.com

Best Regards

Adhi Jaya Sunset Team
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel in my opinion has the room and the service is quite good. all I get as a guest for 6 nights at Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel was satisfactory. service, breakfast facilities, room service, cleanliness and location were good enough for the price we pay. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Bali. Not too close to Kuta beach but strategically located in the Sunset road.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank AlbertSiauw
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 October 2013

It was a good experience. The staff provided excellent service. Only problem we had was that the hotel had quite a distance to kuta beach, walking was impossible. Though you can get there in 10 minutes with proper transportation. There was a carrefour nearby, it was convenient whenever we needed certain items. Overall, it was satisfying experience.

• Stayed October 2013
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Hotel in very near to Kuta.. Only about 20mins walk... Souvenier shops is also very near... My family and i are very pleased with the service rendered and will definitely come and visit the hotel again... The only thing that is lack of is a small refridgerator... A simple mini bar and fridge is good enough.... The food was awesome...

• Stayed September 2013
Sri Kembangan, Malaysia
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was in March 2013 and I booked the hotel through their website for two nights stay initially. The hotel arranged for pick up from the airport and we arrived almost midnight. The check in process was smooth and done within less than 10 minutes. We love the room and the ambiance of the hotel. The staffs were great and attentive. In fact they left a welcoming note and a decor elephant made of towel in the room. The breakfast buffet was great and so was the laundry services. So I end up staying for another 2 more nights and they even agreed to give me the online rate which is cheaper than the walk in rate. Location wise, it is not close to Kuta night life but it is reachable by taxi. If you are looking for a nice and quiet hotel, this is the right hotel. If you want to buy snack, there are two 24 hrs shop near the hotel. The famous Krishna shopping gallery is just within a walking distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: the rooms facing the residential area and temple are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Hazidin
pondicherry, india
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Eight of us had good time during our stay in Adhi Jaya Sunset Hotel in Bali. We were freceived by the hotel staff with a van to accomodate all eight os us iwth our luggage when we came out of the Bali airport and the 20 minutes drive was very comfortable. The staff have reasonable Engliosh skills as atleast one of the rception staff is able tocommunicate in english. The food in the Ambassarodr restaurant is of high quality and the service is excellent. The buffet brekfast is superb with wide choice of juices, dishes, boh balines and internationac cuisine. Overall I rate the stay is excellent and recommend to any body visiting Bali. Dr Gopal Rabindranth, P:ondicherry, India

Room Tip: The first room in each floow has more floor space since balcony sace ha sbeen incuded int he room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank geeyar