“a perfect give for my honeymoon”

100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes
Ranked #149 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I was staying here 2 weeks ago for 2 nights , and actualy that was a weding give from my brother
1.First I saw the hotel , hotel is very new and clean , I was check-in around 23:00 (after my weding ceremony) it was very tired , the reception was very kind and it was fast check-in (that were we need on that time)
2. The room was cozy and romantic , with a beautiful honeymoon set-up , the bed was very-very comfortable so as with the pillow , I got room #520 , that was on lvl 5 but it was not a big problem as the hotel complete with a lift
3. Breakfast was perfect, especialy the breads and pastries , it were many choice of dish , the restaurant was cozy with it's comfortable sofa
4. The pool , was beautiful at the night there also mini GYM near the pool
So from my point of view , this was a perfect give for my honeymoon

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 10 July 2012

stayed in 1 bedroom suite #312, the room is surprisingly large and spacious with lovely bathroom. the wall paper also cool. The pool located next to restaurant is not really comfort to swim during breakfast time. I love the location, close to the airport, shopping center and souvenir shop. The staff was fantastic with great Balinese smile and warm welcome from the front office staff make me want to stay longer...the price is absolutely cheap and i wanna stay again there..thanks for all staff..good job!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We booked the hotel and airport pick up for 6 people (5 rooms) from our corporate office requesting Kijang Innova for pick up. Upon arrival at the airport on Monday night, we met the driver who was far from hospitable and helpful. He did not greet upon meeting us, he just sat on the porch while talking to us who were confused how to arrange the seating for 6 people plus luggages in one APV (and not Kijang Innova as booked and confirmed). While we were still discussing the matter amongst the team, he just left us without notice and walked to the car.

Upon arrival in the hotel, the reception was not prepared with our registration and room allocation. We had to wait for them communicating over the phone to prepare the rooms. The service was slow. We also had to listen to one of the receptions talking to another fellow reception very loudly / in high tone in the lobby. There was not enough courtesy.

No greeting in the restaurant, ignore the guest
Every night need to call Housekeeping to deliver the laundry
laundry request hanger and deliver folded, staff only smile when I ask why
Laundry list sometimes prepare in the room sometimes not
Is more faster to clear up mini bar rather than send the laundry to your room
Bed sheets never clean/changes
Breakfast Tasteless! even the fruits

FYI, we have corporate agreement with this hotel and This feedback send to GM and Aston as Management but they never reply! AMAZING

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Adelanny
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Stay there for 3 nights in June. In All, satisfied with room,food and service.
The Good : For me, the room is quite comfy to sleep in. Took a premier room with tub, with a fair price , so it was nice to get in tub after a day of sightseeing. The 15 min free massage was nice, but you must book your slot from day one you there, because the slot always full. Perhaps because it's free, so everybody took up the offer and the masseuse Is not enough to cover all. Breakfast by the pool also nice, and yes, they change the main course during my stay there. There is also souvenir shop nearby, carrefour , restaurant , and massage parlour which is all within walking distance between 5-10 min walk. If you walk further, like 20 mins, you could find Bali Duty Free Zone, but i didnt buy anything there, as the price is almost similar with the one in my country with tax! You do the math. But if buy anything there, u wont get the goods straight away, you must claim it at the duty free shop at the airport later.

Not So Good ( this doesnt mean bad ) : For some who like to party, this is not the hotel for you. Like in other reviews, u have to take the bluebird taxi to the action packed area. The hotel is just in front of the main road, so to get a taxi is easier than to go across the street! The fees are rp 25k to go there, that is the minimum fee. But to get back to hotel from the Legian Street is different story. It could be as high as rp150k. Bargain and choose wisely. I managed to get rp70k.

All in all, i would recommend this hotel if you dont want too much noise and busy town. Worth for your money . If you want to party and beach, just find a hotel at Poppies Lane or Legian Street, not Sunset Road.

Room Tip: Deluxe or Premier room with balcony and a pool view is recommended.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BartGerro
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I was going to Bali for a wedding (the couple booked us in a villa for 3 nights) and wanted to extend my stay by 2 nights. I found quite a few Bali hotel ads in the AirAsia in-flight magazine, so I checked them out online.

100 Sunset 2 seems to offer the best value for money, and I liked that it is new. The other reason I chose it was the good initial reviews on TripAdvisor.

As mentioned in an earlier review, everyone gets a cold towel, a welcome drink and a 15-minute free foot massage voucher during check-in. That was nice.

- The furniture was modern, minimalist (think IKEA) and new. The bed was comfortable and bathroom new and clean.
- Front desk was helpful in terms of booking trips etc., and I found all the staff courteous and friendly.
- The breakfast has quite a lot of variety (and they switched things around such that the food on Day 2 is slightly different from Day 1, which is always welcomed) for a hotel of this price. There is also an egg station.
- The spa was nice too - the masseuse did my free 15-min foot massage without trying to sell me additional services, which I very much appreciate. (I'm always skeptical of free vouchers because 80% of the time they'd try to sell you something else.)
- There are about 4 free shuttles (one-way) to Kuta Square (10 mins' walk to the beach) from the hotel. (The beach itself was overly touristy and nothing to rave about though.)

My only complaint is the construction going on next door, which made taking a daytime nap almost impossible. This issue can probably be avoided by asking for a room closer to 100 Sunset instead of the other end.

Overall, the hotel is great value for money. As long as it holds up as it ages, I'll recommend it.

Room Tip: Choose one that is at the end closer to 100 Sunset (there is construction next door on the other end...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank meldoremi
Reviewed 19 June 2012

i stayed in this wonderfull hotel for 6 days on my honeymoon,

the ambience is nice, calm,quiet, the hotel is new so the interior is nice,

the staff is very friendly n helpfull, i feel very happy to have chosen this hotel for my honeymoon

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hadi81
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I've been here couple week ago, I knew this hotel from a website.
Their room had a good view and cozy.
The staff nice and friendly.
Atmosphere around the hotel was fresh because surrounded by trees.
Highly recommend!!