“Close to airport, lovely staff”
Review of Quest Hotel Kuta

Quest Hotel Kuta
Ranked #137 of 338 Hotels in Kuta
Darwin
“Close to airport, lovely staff”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

it's cheap, it's close to the airport and the staff are very accomodating. Not the nicest place I've stayed in bali but the best for transit by far. Free airport shuttle, rooms are new and hence very clean. The phone in my room did not allow international calls but one of the staff kindly let me send a text on his mobile. 7/11 type store just 20m away and a quick cab ride to Kuta. Will not transit anywhere else in future

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Quest Hotel T, Manager at Quest Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you for stay with us and do apologize that you can not make an international calls.Actually so far our guest can make international calls started from our hotel opening until now with 2 the best and common Indonesian International Calls providers.But one of them is sometimes difficult to dial/connect.We have informed it to the provider.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Djogjakarta, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 17 December 2012

stay at this hotel few days ago for about 4 days. I had the deluxe room at 3rd floor. Really nice room and also clean. I love the breakfast, especially the salad. I cant miss the salad even already full with the big meal.

Good location, really close to airport, krisna, and kuta beach. Only need Rp.10.000 - 30.000 for taxi to go to discovery mall or beachwalk. Complimentary airport service is also very nice. I arrive in bali in the middle of the night so i was worry about taxi. Then i called to quest hotel and glad to know that they have airport transfer service for free.

• Stayed December 2012
Good to hear you enjoyed your stay, thanks for your review.
Fremantle
Reviewed 15 December 2012

We called into the Quest for dinner, as we where stay at another hotel just up the road.

We were met by the lovely Novi on arrivial, so we started the night in good hands.

We had an excellent meal, the menu had a great range to select from, so compliments to the chief.

A big thank you to Novi for making it a wonderful night. As this hotel is new it does not have a bar licence yet Novi spent the night making us beautiful mock-tails and spoiling us rotten - and we just loved it.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for having your dinner at our hotel when you visit Bali.May be you would like to stay with us for your next visit to Bali.Also we will extend your kind comment to our staff, Novi.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 12 December 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Quest Hotel Tuban for 8 nights; it was a great hotel for a three star. It was very neat and clean with all amenities and what ever else you needed, you just had to asked for and the staff was always helpful with a friendly smile. We were given a room with a Jacuzzi which was a nice surprise. Buffet breakfast was plenty with changes to the menu daily. Shuttle bus to the shopping centre was great and complimentary pick-up and drop-off to the airport was a added bonus.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Jakarta
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This hotel is a 3-star hotel, about 5-10 minutes from Ngurah Rai airport, in Kediri street. The location has a more local atmosphere (which I prefer) compared to Legian or Kartika Plasa which I think have more "tourist" atmosphere. There are many local food stalls or restaurant along the road, so it is easy to find meal close by.

I stayed in this hotel in Dec 2012, and the driver who picked us up explained that the hotel is new, only operating for 9 months at that time.

I stayed here on business trip for 5 days, because the location is close to the place where I worked while staying in Bali.

I have a deluxe room, with a balcony that faced the hotel's swimming pool. The room itself is clean, the bed comfortable, the television is a LCD 32", so it is very comfortable to watch the television from the bed.
Bathroom is also clean, with hairdryer attached to the side wall. No bath tub, though (at least in the deluxe room, I can't say for the other room type), only a shower. The hot water is getting hard to get when showering in the morning, in the evening it is okay, though.

I do not have complaints during the time of my stay here. The only thing that I think can be improved was the laundry time. The laundry is returned on the next day, not the same day it is picked up, unless you request an express service.

All in all, it was a great experience staying at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank westernville
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This one is worth a good, long look. Ideal for business people as it is close to the airport, and taxis are so cheap that you can travel anywhere and everywhere from this location. I stayed for six days in November 2012 and my friend and I agreed that the food in the restaurant is world class. Breakfast is included in the room price and offers a variety of dishes - too many to choose from - something for everyone. Lunch and dinner menu offers a fine selection of meals, all meticulously prepared and served. No complaints from us about the food. In fact, we were surprised at how few guests utilised the restaurant for their evening meals. Well, they missed out on excellent, affordable, delicious food.

Service at all levels was also excellent, with staff available at all times to be of assistance. The free shuttle bus, three times a day to the Discovery Mall was also greatly appreciated, and we could have been picked up as well, but chose to venture out unaccompanied.

The rooms were clean and modern and spacious. No complaints - big, comfortable queen size bed, flat screen TV with a multitude of channels, huge bathroom, and a safe.

The outdoor area was also a delight - a huge swimming pool, lush gardens, and always service with a smile.

Do yourself a favour next time you visit Bali - stay at the Quest Hotel Tuban.

Down below is a rating section, but I didn't use the fitness centre so I can't comment, and the spa certainly looked to be good value and well maintained and operated.

Enjoy - from Julia Rose

Room Tip: Impossible - we all have a different idea on what represents a "good location". If you li...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Quest Hotel T, Manager at Quest Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 13 December 2012
Wow thank you so much for your kind words. Ive passed your compliments to our f&b team as well and they were delighted to hear you enjoyed their creations.
Jakarta
Reviewed 1 December 2012

When I got there I wasn't impressed by the lobby as it looked old and dirty. The sofa bench in the middle doesn't look inviting to be sat on.
I dreaded to see the room. But as soon as I saw it, I m very happy. It is clean & accomodating. Nice size. Clean modern shower.
I stayed there because I was looking for a place near the airport.
Rate was great! I got super deal for 2 rooms using last-minute agoda.
I noticed that The restos outside the hotel provides Halal food.

• Stayed November 2012
Yes we are just 5 minutes to the airport. If you come back again, check out our hotel website for special deals exclusive to our return guests who book direct.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Primebiz Kuta Hotel
Quest San Denpasar
Quest San Denpasar
#98 of 141 in Denpasar
Golden Tulip Essential Denpasar

Been to Quest Hotel Kuta? Share your experiences!