“Dodi is a man of his word.”

Made Dodi 'Family Team'
Ranked #4 of 292 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Made Dodi, but everyone calls me Dodi.I am a professional private driver and tour guide from Bali. My team and I will offer you the best private tour service on the island. Our ambition is to combine your interests, wishes and ideas with our experience and professional expertise to create your own unique Bali traveling experience.This is why it is so important for us to listen to all of our customer's needs and to satisfy your expectations.I believe it is important to establish trust, that's why all of our drivers have a special emphasis on being reliable, safe, honest and of course kind.One of our major goals is, to achieve a comfortable and familiar atmosphere.We want all of our guests to be given the impression of us as if they were travelling with friends. We would like to show you our culture, all the different facets of nature and the magical places on this gorgeous island.Whatever you are interested in we will help you to make your vacation unforgettable.We hope to see you soon
Reviewed 14 October 2012

In August this year my husband and I travelled to Bali for the 1st time.
After hours of research on TA I found Dodi and so I requested to become friends on Facebook with him and then set about booking a tour with him while in Bali. Dodi was always prompted with replies to my questions when I messaged him via Facebook.
My husband was very unsure about going out for a full day tour in a country that we knew no one in, but it all felt right to me and I had read all of the reviews on Dodi.
Dodi was not able to take us on our day tour and so his brother kadek meet us at 8:30am at our hotel and before we had even set off for the day, Dodi had rang his brother, so that he could apologies for not being able to take my husband and I for our day out, which was a lovely thought and touch.
Kadek was a wonderful driver and an easy going fellow who was never in our faces, but was always helpful and full of interesting information.
We had a truely wonderful day with lots of great little places that I could shop at and then places where kadek would not let me, as he said they would rip us off!!!
As the day went by we had discussed many things and my husband wanted to get a tattoo while in Bali, so kadek said he would get Dodi to contact us the next day as Dodi would know somewhere good to get 1.
True to his word, Dodi contacted us the next day and then that evening Dodi came to our resort and picked us up with his friend Agus and took us to Fourteen Ink to meet Dodi's wife's godfather Yoga to talk about a tattoo. We talked design and price and then booked in for 3 days later.
My husband has come home with an amazing full leg freehand drawn dragon tattoo that looks out of this world and we are going back next year for the husband to get more tattoo's.
I say trust Dodi 1 million % with your time and he will make sure your tour is fantastic and if your looking for something extra, don't be afraid to ask him..
Since my holiday to Bali, my boss has gone and she organized with Dodi to do a tour and she loved it.
I can't wait to go back to Bali next year and to see more of Bali with our good friend Dodi and his family team and to also see what art work Yoga and Agus are going to do for us.
Thank you my friend Dodi and best wishes and good health to you and your family.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

We booked Team Dodi after reading TA reviews and we were left very impressed with the services they offered for our 3-day trip. Since Dodi was not available, we toured along with his cousin, Micheal who made this whole experience so memorable for us. We were very picky on the places we wanted to visit in Bali and Micheal, true to their motto 'You choose, We drive', was happy to show us around all these locations. He choose the order in which we would visit these attractions to make the trip less hectic and added his own valuable inputs on nearby must visit places which we weren't aware of. Micheal has great knowledge on Bali's history, culture and roads which makes him a superb driver-with-guide, he even helped us save some money on couple of occasions! We bothered him with endless questions on Bali and he patiently answered each one of them! Very honest and always prompt on time, he was considerate enough to entertain us with Hindi songs in his car after knowing we came from India. Highly recommended, we definitely look forward to touring with Team Dodi again!

1  Thank MonikaPadmanabha
Reviewed 1 October 2012

when i first sent a message dodie replied to me asap and assured me our trip to bali will be "all set " they will be there for us. kadek our driver fit in on whatever request we asked him. we asked for there opinion on many things and he was honest reliable person in bali. for the two days we availed of their services everytime he will drop us to our hotel kadek will say "dont worry be happy". our dream trip of a relax and chill trip in bali was accomplished and it was because there team was there for us!! thank you very much kadek and dodie...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Made wasn't available on the day we did our tour so his cousin Wayan was our guide for the day. Made spoke to me before we set of which was a lovely touch. Wayan was an excellent guide and full of interesting information and advice about the places we were visiting. He really did make sure we got the best from the day and although his english wasn't as strong as Made's he expalined everything in clear and concise manner which made it easy for us to get the most from the day.

They say that a guide can make or break a tour and Wayan definately made ours, even advising us of what to watch out for with shopkeepers and attraction charges. In fact he managed to prevent us being charged 6 times the going rate for a very popular attraction, thanks Wayan!!

THe day just flew by and i have to admit that it was fantastic, if Wayan is your guide then rest assured that he'll be helpful, great company as well as a genuinely fabulous guide.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

There is probably a lot of choices when choosing your private tour guide or driver around Bali.
Most of them are usually friendly as ever but a few are as sincere as Made Dodi and Michael (his cousin).
Engaged them for our transfer between the airport / hotel and 2 days full tours.
A full day tour will probably take you around 8 to 10 hours. During the first Michael picked us up about 8am and send us back to our accommodation at almost 11pm. He was really enjoyable, insightful, knowledgeable, patient and sincere when recommending on where to go and what to see.
Great tips on how much certain items should cost and where to get the best authentic local cuisine. There was this place he showed us a lady selling 'bubur' - local porridge. Right in the middle of one of the villagers we were passing through....and it was amazing. The feast for 2 cost about RP 6000 (less than USD $1). Amazing stuff....
I'll be contacting Dodi and Michael soon enough during my next trip down Bali...and high advise you to do so as well....trust me...they are just amazing!
Have a great trip ahead....

2  Thank ZhongHao G