“Excellent drivers! Great service!”

Private Driver in Bali - Made Dodi 'Family Team'
Ranked #5 of 323 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Made Dodi, but everyone calls me Dodi.I am a professional private driver and tour guide from Bali. My team and I will offer you the best private tour service on the island. Our ambition is to combine your interests, wishes and ideas with our experience and professional expertise to create your own unique Bali traveling experience.This is why it is so important for us to listen to all of our customer's needs and to satisfy your expectations.I believe it is important to establish trust, that's why all of our drivers have a special emphasis on being reliable, safe, honest and of course kind.One of our major goals is, to achieve a comfortable and familiar atmosphere.We want all of our guests to be given the impression of us as if they were travelling with friends. We would like to show you our culture, all the different facets of nature and the magical places on this gorgeous island.Whatever you are interested in we will help you to make your vacation unforgettable.We hope to see you soon
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Excellent drivers! Great service!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Having Dodi's Family Team made my whole experience in Bali so much easier, they were so helpful and professional, i would defiantly recommend this service to anyone traveling to Bali and would defiantly come back! Thank you Dodi

Visited April 2014
made d, Owner at Private Driver in Bali - Made Dodi 'Family Team', responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Bali private driver Made Dodi family team We are happy to hear you enjoyed the service we provided to you. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

• Polish first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Super service”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

A friend and I planned to head to ubud from kuta and we were recommended made dodi, private driver instead of a taxi or other forms of transportation. It cost us a total of 500,000 (about $AU50), which I believe was definitely worth it. We had Michael, he turned up nice and early to pick us up and took us where ever we wanted to go, not only that, he reccommended and suggested up places to go. He was like a tour guide/private driver. He drove us all the way to nusa dua, uluwatu and then back up to ubud. I would definitely reccommend made dodi, out driver was friendly, patient and honest. I was pulling money out of a ATM machine and had left my card in the machine until Michael saw and reminded me, which I have herd many can be very dodgy about these sorts of things and wouldn't have told me. Their service is impecable and if I were to travel to more than one place in a day I would definitely pick made dodi.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Onn L

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great service!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Very professional and reliable! The whole team were family friendly and made our whole experience in Bali easy. Would recommend Dodi to anyone taking a holiday in bali.

Auckland
“Best drivers in Bali!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Dodi and his family team are amazing drivers! They catered to the whole wedding party we were with! We all felt very comfortable with all the drivers! Very good with kids! They showed us a brochure of all the top sites to see ad reccomended the best places! They made our trip to Bali so easy and enjoyable! Definitely reccomend them for anyone looking for drivers in Bali!

“Family Quality Service”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

From the moment we stepped off the plane, Dodi and his crew were ready than ever to take us to our hotel, from the start of the holiday to the end of the holiday was excellent service, treated like family. We would recommend Dodi to anyone that are looking for great service to get around! 10/10 thanks for the trustworthy service guys!