“Wonderful greeting.”

Private Driver in Bali - Made Dodi 'Family Team'
Ranked #4 of 280 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Made Dodi, but everyone calls me Dodi.I am a professional private driver and tour guide from Bali. My team and I will offer you the best private tour service on the island. Our ambition is to combine your interests, wishes and ideas with our experience and professional expertise to create your own unique Bali traveling experience.This is why it is so important for us to listen to all of our customer's needs and to satisfy your expectations.I believe it is important to establish trust, that's why all of our drivers have a special emphasis on being reliable, safe, honest and of course kind.One of our major goals is, to achieve a comfortable and familiar atmosphere.We want all of our guests to be given the impression of us as if they were travelling with friends. We would like to show you our culture, all the different facets of nature and the magical places on this gorgeous island.Whatever you are interested in we will help you to make your vacation unforgettable.We hope to see you soon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wonderful greeting.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I flew in to Bali international airport on Monday 2nd June and we we're meet by Dodi, with a big smile and a hug and a cold bintang for my husband and a cold coke for me. Dodi took us straight to his clean and comfortable and air conditioned car for our short trip to our resort we are staying at in south kuta. As always Dodi was easy to talk to and made us feel very welcomed and it felt like we were old friends.
Dodi and his team are the best in Bali. Forget the rest and use the best.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Angela G
made d, Owner at Private Driver in Bali - Made Dodi 'Family Team', responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Best Regards, Made Dodi Owner.
Feel free to contact me
:dodi_w@hotmail.com

• Polish first
Tauranga, New Zealand
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“100% in all Aspects”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We chose Made Dodi's team after reading the wonderful comments on TA. Communication was immediate and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble! I had researched all the things we wanted to see before leaving NZ and had a long list! Harry was our driver for 4 days and Wayan on the last day.
Harry arranged daily trips to encompass everything on our list. We were not rushed and Harry followed our every whim along the way.
The rice fields were amazing - loved the zoo and especially the Butterfly Park - don't miss this! All the temples were fabulous - we missed the waterfall as it was a long walk and the multitude of steps on the 'Mother Temple'.
We had Wayan on the last day. A young driver and he was great too. My sister was very sick and Wayan contacted his boss Dodi and she was allowed to lie down in the car - air con on , while we went sightseeing.
The GWK culture centre - still a project in the making (since 2003) was a real rip-off at $10US. Two big statues but not much else.
If you want great transport in Bali - chose this team :)
PS. The cars are wonderfully comfortable :)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank JocelynMaryFaith
made d, Owner at Private Driver in Bali - Made Dodi 'Family Team', responded to this review, 6 June 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“sanur / nusa dua tour”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Made was nothing but professional, car immaculate, punctual, friendly, perfect English skills, helpful and offered a personal tour that met our individual needs and interests, including a romantic sunset dinner.
We have booked Made again this week for a tour of Ubud.
Book in advance to ensure availability.
Highly recommend!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Bali private driver Made Dodi family team We are happy to hear you enjoyed the service we provided to you. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon. Best Regards, Made Dodi Owner.
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service, Driver and Guide.”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

They were recommended to me by a friend who eared of them by a friend. We used their services twice in it was just perfect. We were a group of 8 friends and spend one all day visiting the island and another day to go do Rafting and visit some places. Dodi managed to get us a good price for the rafting and managed the reservation process for us as well.
Car were very clean and the drives very nice and spoke perfectly good English.
I have recommended them to some friends who are going to Bali in a few weeks and would recommend it to anyone who wants to visit Bali

Visited April 2014
1 Thank ALF_USA

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Great One-Day Experience”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It is a shame that due to some unforseen circumstances, my friends and I get to spend only 1 full day in Bali. But I must say that I enjoy the day trip, thanks to Made Dodi's team. Unfortunately, I could not remember the name of the driver that accompany us.

Made Dodi met us on the first day and had his driver bringing us around the next day. We are impressed that they are here earlier than expected and adjust the tour to our liking. Very flexible on our request, very reliable and very friendly! If we were to return to Bali again, we definitely will want to make arrangement with Made Dodi. One note, do make sure you let them know your plans clearly as they have to make proper arrangement to avoid some miscommunication. =)

Visited May 2014